• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Landa ECOS trailer $20,000

Rodger Boggs

Met a guy that has this for sale here in Denver. He bit off more than he could handle. He's not in the business so he went overboard on this purchase.
The main problem with these is that it isn't a skid in the trailer so you can't switch out the unit. So it's a 4.7 GPM

http://www.landa.com/ViewCategories.aspx?Pid=1270

I'm taking over the account he had so I'm helping him move it. No low balling just yet please.
and those pictures are right side up on my computer.

Rodger
720-725-4595​

Attachments

• eccos 1.jpg
    eccos 1.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 48
  • eccos 2.jpg
    eccos 2.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 38
  • eccos 4.jpg
    eccos 4.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 48