• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Help with sealing travertine

Brian Custer

I'm finding plenty of info on sealing pavers and concrete, but does anybody have a suggestion for travertine? This is an outdoor patio and the customer wants a "wet" look. Would the seal n lock products work well for this? Thanks!
f9b51e5d58d81cc696e306af1b602ad6.jpg

Brian Custer
JaxWash Pressure Washing
Jacksonville, FL.
www.jaxwash.com

Rodger Boggs

Please for the love of god NOOOOOO!!!
Wet look? sorry I hate making natural stone look like plastic.
Sorry just had to comment but I think your on the right track, call seal n lock

Bira Galliani

Go to seal n lock website. You will also want to add polymer to it so it's not slippery but let client know and do a sample on your own travertine to show them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seal n Lock will work great. Usually one concentrated coat with anti slip or 2 lighter coats with anti slip in the last coat. SnL can get you set up. You should have a distributor on your area.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk