• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Whisper Wash Extreme Duty

Chris Kruppa

I have a 19" Whisper Wash Extreme Duty 4 bar that is my main stay surface cleaner. It came standard with 2502 tips. I run a Water Dragon 8gpm/3500psi Machine. The SC works great, easy to handle, doesn't try to fly on me, and all in all I'm very pleased. The only thing is, I feel like the 2502's might be restricting that water flow just a bit. Would anyone recommend different sizes or are the 2502's really where I need to be? Thanks guys!

David Gatton

If it's a four nozzle it should be 2502 but I always go a gallon or so above at least 25025 if it's a 2 bar 2504 fives

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Chris Kruppa

Yeah David I was thinking maybe something just a bit bigger like the 25025's. Don't get me wrong, the 2502's clean great but I'm sure you know what I mean when I say you can just tell when there's some restriction in water flow!

Ben Skipworth

Yeah David I was thinking maybe something just a bit bigger like the 25025's. Don't get me wrong, the 2502's clean great but I'm sure you know what I mean when I say you can just tell when there's some restriction in water flow!
Pull the bypass line out of the tank, if it's putting a bunch of water back in the tank with the trigger pulled then you should go up a size, with the 4 nozzle bar you can go with 2-2502 and 2-25025 nozzles the pressure will equalize among the 4 nozzles.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920AZ using Tapatalk