Thread: Whisper Wash Extreme Duty

Default Whisper Wash Extreme Duty

I have a 19" Whisper Wash Extreme Duty 4 bar that is my main stay surface cleaner. It came standard with 2502 tips. I run a Water Dragon 8gpm/3500psi Machine. The SC works great, easy to handle, doesn't try to fly on me, and all in all I'm very pleased. The only thing is, I feel like the 2502's might be restricting that water flow just a bit. Would anyone recommend different sizes or are the 2502's really where I need to be? Thanks guys!

Default Re: Whisper Wash Extreme Duty

If it's a four nozzle it should be 2502 but I always go a gallon or so above at least 25025 if it's a 2 bar 2504 fives

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
    Dgatton@accountabilitypressurewashing.com
    David Gatton
    Accountability Pressure Washing

Yeah David I was thinking maybe something just a bit bigger like the 25025's. Don't get me wrong, the 2502's clean great but I'm sure you know what I mean when I say you can just tell when there's some restriction in water flow!
    Chris Kruppa
    Owner-Integrity Exterior Cleaning
    integrityexteriorcleaning@gmail.com
    830-221-8831

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Kruppa View Post
    Yeah David I was thinking maybe something just a bit bigger like the 25025's. Don't get me wrong, the 2502's clean great but I'm sure you know what I mean when I say you can just tell when there's some restriction in water flow!
    Pull the bypass line out of the tank, if it's putting a bunch of water back in the tank with the trigger pulled then you should go up a size, with the 4 nozzle bar you can go with 2-2502 and 2-25025 nozzles the pressure will equalize among the 4 nozzles.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920AZ using Tapatalk
    Ben Skipworth
    Plateau Power Washing
    360-761-2986
    http://www.plateaupowerwashing.com

• Thread Information