• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

A stain I can't remove.

I went out to an industrial park to bid on cleaning their parking lot and it is covered in these stains. I have seen them before and muriatic acid wouldn't even remove them. They seem to be coming out of either the expansion joints in the curbs or the flat surface. Some of the spots were wet so I assume that the stain is an ongoing situation. I was thinking that is may be coming out of the soil, maybe from the fertilizer that is being used. If anyone has run into this before and has any idea how to get it up, I could use some help on this one.

Attachments

• IMG_0046.jpg
    IMG_0046.jpg
    517.6 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_0048.jpg
    IMG_0048.jpg
    503.8 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_0050.jpg
    IMG_0050.jpg
    503.7 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_0051.jpg
    IMG_0051.jpg
    521.8 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_0053.jpg
    IMG_0053.jpg
    525.6 KB · Views: 57

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
Pretty sure it's calcium build up. Darn near impossible to remove. Did you try F9 EFFLO

Doug Rucker
Clean and Green Solutions
Pressure Cleaning School
Call/Text 2818838470