• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

New to the business and need advice on cleaning oil on driveways

John Brown1

Just started my business about 3 weeks ago and things are starting to ramp up. Could you all kindly give me a few choices of products you use to clean oil and also rust on driveways or in parking lots? I have tried a few items and NOTHING has worked. Any recommendations would be GREATLY appreciated. So far I am using cold water pressure systems at 3100 PSI. Thank you.

Cold water will not work when cleaning oil. You need hot. If you have to try and clean oil, try Purple Power degreaser which is available at Lowes or Home Depot and most auto parts stores. Mix as directed and scrub with a stiff brush, let it sit for a while and hit with high pressure. For rust us F9 Barc.