Thread: New to the business and need advice on cleaning oil on driveways

Default New to the business and need advice on cleaning oil on driveways

Just started my business about 3 weeks ago and things are starting to ramp up. Could you all kindly give me a few choices of products you use to clean oil and also rust on driveways or in parking lots? I have tried a few items and NOTHING has worked. Any recommendations would be GREATLY appreciated. So far I am using cold water pressure systems at 3100 PSI. Thank you.

Default Re: New to the business and need advice on cleaning oil on driveways

Cold water will not work when cleaning oil. You need hot. If you have to try and clean oil, try Purple Power degreaser which is available at Lowes or Home Depot and most auto parts stores. Mix as directed and scrub with a stiff brush, let it sit for a while and hit with high pressure. For rust us F9 Barc.
    Quality Pressure Washing of Houston
    Robbie Miller
    832-792-5420
    www.QualityPressureWashingofHouston.com

I tried the purple power and had no luck. I was thinking about trying EBC. Have you or anyone else used it?

Sent from my iPhone using UAMCC mobile app

I us EBC, but i also run hot water. I've had good luck with that product.

Sent from my SM-N920V using UAMCC mobile app

• Thread Information