• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Cleaning Painted aluminum dealership

Hi everyone, I have a project to clean streaks off black painted aluminum at the GMC dealership and I am having some trouble. someone recommended to try one restore, but I am not sure. I tried to upload a picture, but I am having trouble with that at the moment. ( I click the I con, brows and chose the pic, but nothing is happening and I don't see an "ok" key to press) thank you so much in advance.

George, we did a dealership about a month ago with, what I guess, was aluminum. We used One Restore and had to clean everything by hand. What I thought would take 3-4 hours ending up taking the entire day. We also had priced in a lift for the job. Fortunately I had bid it as a full days job because it was on a Sunday. You might want to offer to clean a test spot on a ladder just to make sure it will come off.