Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Mr. Clean® Magic Eraser® Extra Power

Default Mr. Clean® Magic Eraser® Extra Power

How many of you have tried Mr. Clean® Magic Eraser® Extra Power in the past. I have things that work well when I clean down and spot prime say water stains on interior walls before I paint, but I was wanting to know if any of you have used it in the past for any around the house chores.

also, someone told me you can use it to remove heavy stains on roofs when in a pinch. I know that would not be an optimal situation, but if it were to that point has anyone ever tried it?

Just a late night question. Can't seem to sleep right now.
    Colonial Power Washing and Painting by Sutton specializes in professional Pressure Washing Services and Roof Cleaning in Reading PA
    Make us your go to Pressure Washing company on FACE BOOK today!

Contact us for a free estimate or consultation at:

484-334-1311

Default Re: Mr. Clean® Magic Eraser® Extra Power

A great product - I buy in bulk at Sam's Club. With use, the Magic Eraser "dissolves", so the rougher the surface, the faster it disappears. Totally would not work on an asphalt-shingle roof, and is impractical on just about any rough surface.
    John Orr
    Former UAMCC Board Member/Treasurer
    Low-Pressure Exterior Cleaning
    757/718-5442
    http://www.exteriorcleaning.com

Free FREE Events www.uamccevents.com

You asked me in a PM about Artillery Fungus,...Mr. Clean Magic Eraser works to remove these but it's slow. There is another way that I've come up with and it works easy and fast,...not ready to disclose it yet.

As for your question "What is AF",..you can visit my site that is listed in my signature. There are several links to various sources that will explain it for you.

Jeff
    Since 1996
    Raystown Roof Cleaning
    Central, Pa
    (814)644-1396 or 1-800-236-0322
    Roof Cleaning Central Pennsylvania
    T.V Commercial

Quote Originally Posted by 814jeffw View Post
    You asked me in a PM about Artillery Fungus,...Mr. Clean Magic Eraser works to remove these but it's slow. There is another way that I've come up with and it works easy and fast,...not ready to disclose it yet.

As for your question "What is AF",..you can visit my site that is listed in my signature. There are several links to various sources that will explain it for you.

Jeff
    When will you be able to disclose your way cleaning AF.

Jeff, if you found a way that doesn't utilize high pressure, excessive heat or manual scrubbing you could sell an e-pamphlet and make a fortune.
    Ken Fenner
    PressurePros, Inc
    House Washing
    Pressure Washing Companies

I found a way to remove it last fall with all low pressure.
    Daniel Tambasco
    Just Plain Painting
    Gutter Cleaning MA
    Deck Restoration Contractor
    978-749-9808

Would you care to share Dan?
    Scott Davis
    Confident Roof Cleaning

Quote Originally Posted by PressurePros View Post
    Jeff, if you found a way that doesn't utilize high pressure, excessive heat or manual scrubbing you could sell an e-pamphlet and make a fortune.
    This has been an ongoing question for years. What cleans AF? The whole reason for this board is to help each other out of situations. If you have a product or way of removing these please tell us. There have been many PW contractors who say they can remove AF but to this day they were all wrong and just pulling a fast one. We are all here like a big family, wouldnt you tell a family member how to get rid of these little rascals?

Share with us what you have found out dont hide it.

Jim Vanhandel
    James VanHandel
    Pressure Washing, Roof, Restaurant, Parking garage, Commercial building restoration
    All of new jersey
    609-738-3100
    innovativewash@aol.com
    www.innovativepressurecleaning.com

I am going to do it a full season before saying anything. But it has worked very well so far.

Ken, I have thought about a way to profit from this other than the service end of it. And there is no high pressure. Actually very low pressure. It was really more of a personal goal for me than anything else.

Jeff
    Since 1996
    Raystown Roof Cleaning
    Central, Pa
    (814)644-1396 or 1-800-236-0322
    Roof Cleaning Central Pennsylvania
    T.V Commercial

I've chosen not to share the technique - only because it's a whole heck of a lot easier to tell folks it won't come off. Because if I tell people how to take off Artillery Fungus - it requires extras steps and chems - and I just know that guys will incorporate back into their normal house washing prices - and there you go, now we have to do more work to do an acceptable job for the same pay. And I am just sick and tired of 'locals' robbing my ideas - perhaps in two years I will share the technique.
    Daniel Tambasco
    Just Plain Painting
    Gutter Cleaning MA
    Deck Restoration Contractor
    978-749-9808

• Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information