• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Fee's

Travis Stevens

Do you guys charge a set up fee or any other fees outside of labor, material, and chemicals? I have had a couple times people contacting me only wanting something such as a 10x8 concrete patio cleaned and the most recent one would not go for any other services such as roof, siding, or driveway. I've never charged a set up fee before but also want to make it worth my while to go out there for a job that will take less than 10 minutes and it is hard to hide that cost in to such a small job. I don't ever want to tell any customer I'm not interested in doing a job for them or make them feel like their project is not important, which is why I am wondering what a fee would be that makes it worth it to do the job.

Travis Stevens
Elegant Exterior
"We love to Squirt"

Josh Bray

Just tell them you have a minimum price. If they as why tell them the break down, federal and state taxes, insurance, wear and tear, gas , Health insurance, chemical cost etc....

Travis Stevens

Just tell them you have a minimum price. If they as why tell them the break down, federal and state taxes, insurance, wear and tear, gas , Health insurance, chemical cost etc....

Thanks Josh, I told them something very similar to that and informed them if I am out in their neighborhood already sometime I would be more than happy to stop by and take care of their patio...and then threw in if they refer me for a house wash in their neighborhood that hires me, I would be stopping by and washing it for them for no charge.

Travis Stevens
Elegant Exterior
"We love to Squirt"