• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Before and after roof cleaning

coastal1

Hi folks, just wanted to share a few photos. Nothing big, just something to look at.

Mike
Coastal Cleaning Service
Millersville MD.
bd9c0c97059247f636b6f2c4bbc80b9a.jpg
7ac009e2848fc15219de9ae70146e774.jpg

Sent from my SM-T377V using Tapatalk

coastal1

Thank you! Sprayed it from the gutter line. On the ends, I used a 28' ladder to reach over the dormers.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Nicholas Manzi

Well I'll tell you that's some damn good work all in one day. I'm setup for roof washing but don't advertise it bc it's only a 12v and a 55gal chem tank with no proportioner... I want it bad w. A booster pump but way too much $$ I'll either dyi it or get it one day

Sent from my Alcatel 6055U using UAMCC mobile app