• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Pricing house washing

Nate Falgoust

Hope everyone is having a good afternoon! Im pretty new to the industry and wondering how everyone prices homes from goggle earth. Are you using the same sq footage u use on the roof and just adjust your price or is there a better way to do so. Sorry for the ignorant question, I'm just trying to figure out the best way to make this a little easier. Thanks in advance!!

Sent from my iPhone using UAMCC mobile app

I personally go onsite to finalize bids. Google earth is for an approximate cost over the phone if you really want to. My opinion a survey of the property visually is best for any additional sales.

Sent from my SM-G955U using UAMCC mobile app

coastal1

Nate, I go on site for every estimate. There are too many variables which come into play which cannot be seen from any satellite or aerial view. Oxidation, dying plants, bad window frames, etc...

Sent from my SM-T377V using Tapatalk

Nate Falgoust

Nate, I go on site for every estimate. There are too many variables which come into play which cannot be seen from any satellite or aerial view. Oxidation, dying plants, bad window frames, etc...

Sent from my SM-T377V using Tapatalk

Thanks man! I did one today and actually did it on site. Totally agree with that!!

Sent from my iPhone using UAMCC mobile app

William Sutton II

When I first started I visited every site that called for an estimate. I realized after washing several properties that if I pulled up the listing to get information such as Sf and material used to build the house as far as siding and then pulled up photos of the home from real estate sites and Google Earth that not only could I sell the home service for not only pressure washing, but for add on services as well. If its a large property or has many other variables I just cant calculate via these tools, I will visit. After 3 years being out of the business due to health issues, I also up sold them on additional services they needed, but did not give thought to until I brought it up to their attention. After you get the hang of things you will be more confident in doing these things. However, visiting all those properties helped shape my ability to perform this way.