• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

UAMCC Contractors Charter Membership #3 through #10

Carlos Gonzales

This is exciting times for the Industry.

Eric and Jen - thank you for your support and thank you for your Faith in the UAMCC. I am looking forward to the day that I can meet the two of you. Dinner is on me!!

Beth & Rod - we go back over 6 years and I want to personally thank both of you for hanging in there and putting up with me ...lol. The UAMCC is proud to have See Dirt Run as a Member!

Matt J - Same thing with you. Thank you from all of us at UAMCC. Your support has been wonderful. Thank you for what you are doing to advance the industry. You see what has been needed in this industry and you have been a silent force in helping all of us at UAMCC. Matt - thank you brother!!!

Tim F - Tim though we have never spoke I have seen you watching the UAMCC and monitoring it's progress. Thank for you for taking that step of faith with the UAMCC. Your a gentleman and we at the UAMCC look forward to working with you!!

Scott D - Members of the TT have met you. Your a stand up guy and we are simple gratified that you chose to be a member of the UAMCC. Your work and your ethics speak for themselves. I couldn't think of a better company than yours to be part of this historical moment in the pressure washing industry! As you continue to serve our country in Iraq please rest assured you have a National Assocition called UAMCC to look forward to working with when you get back home.

Henry - you have supported UAMCC almost at it's inception and your investment is yet another step of showing the industry that you are sincere in contributing in putting the pressure washing industry on the map!! Thanks Henry!

Michael T - You were one of the many that first heard about the UAMCC's ideas and plans in New Orleans last year. Over the past year you witnessed the UAMCC going from an "idea" to a reality. I applaud you for standing out from the crowd and taking the necessary steps to support the UAMCC. Michael...personally I thank you!! We are looking forward to working with you!

John T - Time and time again you have supported the UAMCC. Whether it is late night discussions with me or you financially helping us out. You and Kathy have always been there for the UAMCC and I really can't express my gratitude for everything that you have done for us. John and Kathy are a true credit to this trade. Thank you so much!!

DJ Carroll

Sorry guys, my girl has to work tonight so we did valentines day yesterday and last night and well this morning too lol . . . The last thing on my mind from oh 11:30 till about 2 am was the UAMCC LOL

I will def be hoping on board when it starts though

Congrats to the charter members

Scott Davis

Thanks Carlos. It was getting to know you, Mike K., Terry and David Vicars personally, and seeing the wisdom and knowledge the other TT members, that I have not had the pleasure of meeting yet, have put forth unselfishly that made it a no brainer to be a part of this organization. I know all you guys have put your heart and souls into this, and I will do what I can from afar to help grow the organization.

I am proud to be a part of the UAMCC and even more thirlled to be in on the ground floor as a charter member

Thanks Carlos, Mike, David, Scott M., Scott S., Jeff, Ken, and Rob for busting your tail to get this thing off the ground!!

Tim Fields

Tim F - Tim though we have never spoke I have seen you watching the UAMCC and monitoring it's progress. Thank for you for taking that step of faith with the UAMCC. Your a gentleman and we at the UAMCC look forward to working with you!!

Carlos,
I'm looking forward to meeting you and some of the other TT members in New York.

Thanks,

Tim

Jeff LeCours

Thank you ladies and gentlemen. I am proud today, proud that you folks took the time to jump at the beginning of what is working its way to be a great association for pressure washing contractors by pressure washing contractors an assoc that is going to help promote our industry to the public as a true trade that it is. A trade and an industry that we should all be very proud of. Its the professionalism of people like you all that make me proud to be a pressure washing, surface cleaning contractor

Welcome CHARTER MEMBERS !!!!!!

THIS IS COOL !!

Eric Flynn

Eric and Jen - thank you for your support and thank you for your Faith in the UAMCC. I am looking forward to the day that I can meet the two of you. Dinner is on me!!

Carlos,

Again, thank YOU and all of the TT members for everything you guys have done in trying to get the UAMCC off the ground.

We both deeply believe that this organization is going to do great things for every one in the industry and we are so excited to be apart of it all.

We are looking forward to meeting you as well, and we just might take you up on that dinner! :yes:

Congrats to Beth & Rod, Matt J, Tim F, Scott, Henry, Michael and John! Its a done deal....we are all now forever branded! LOL.

~Jen

Congratulations to all the new charter members 3 through 10!!!

This is an extremely exciting and dynamic time in our industry. In the 8 years that our company has been in this business, I can't recall a more promising and hopeful time.

I'm looking forward to the future, both near and far, and all the positive things that it holds for us. I'm also looking forward to doing whatever I can in unison with all the other members of the UAMCC to insure a growing and productive organization that will stand tall in representing to the world what we do as our chosen profession(s).

In closing I want to personally thank Carlos for his tireless, never-ending energy, focus and ultimate support.

Also, a huge "Thank You!" to Ken Fenner and the others on the transition team.....You guys ROCK!!!

Thanks again and congrats to all!
Don

Jeff LeCours

Congratulations to all the new charter members 3 through 10!!!

This is an extremely exciting and dynamic time in our industry. In the 8 years that our company has been in this business, I can't recall a more promising and hopeful time.

I'm looking forward to the future, both near and far, and all the positive things that it holds for us. I'm also looking forward to doing whatever I can in unison with all the other members of the UAMCC to insure a growing and productive organization that will stand tall in representing to the world what we do as our chosen profession(s).

In closing I want to personally thank Carlos for his tireless, never-ending energy, focus and ultimate support.

Also, a huge "Thank You!" to Ken Fenner and the others on the transition team.....You guys ROCK!!!

Thanks again and congrats to all!
Don

Carlos has been working so hard for so long. I am glad to see everyone wants to get involved. as we launch and every day forward it will be up to UAMCC members to join in to keep this ball rolling. There is so much that can be done and the ideas of others like you Don and all the present and future members is what is going to make this org GREAT

I am very excited

Carlos Gonzales

I am lost of words everyone because I have made maybe 3 hours of sleep last night and then right after the Charter Membership I had a job to do...

I need a few hours of sleep. After that I DO want to address and talk about the future of the UAMCC.

This is certainly exciting times!

I am out for now.....:sleepey::sleepey:

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
WoW!!!!!!!

Finally taken members, it’s truly very nice to see the UaMcc work finally starting to pay off.
Even better to see a few guys donate there time and expect nothing in return for there industry except to prosper.
I’m glad to see people joining, I hope before the years end many at rounds will join and the organization will be stronger.
I may take both memberships, still deciding if I should take a contractor member as well as a associate membership.
Good luck and will see some in Alabama this week.
The UaMcc Team members will be speaking in Pratville Alabama this week. Make sure you watch it live!!!!!!!!