Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: UAMCC Contractors Charter Membership #3 through #10

Default Re: UAMCC Contractors Charter Membership #3 through #10

Sorry guys, my girl has to work tonight so we did valentines day yesterday and last night and well this morning too lol . . . The last thing on my mind from oh 11:30 till about 2 am was the UAMCC LOL

I will def be hoping on board when it starts though

Congrats to the charter members
    DJ Carroll
    President of [COLOR=Blue]EasyPro[/COLOR] [COLOR=SeaGreen]Property Services[/COLOR], LLC.
    502-525-EASY
    Carrollton, KY 41008
    [URL="http://www.easypropropertyservices.com"]Pressure Washing in Louisville, KY[/URL]
    [FONT=monospace]
    [/FONT]

Thanks Carlos. It was getting to know you, Mike K., Terry and David Vicars personally, and seeing the wisdom and knowledge the other TT members, that I have not had the pleasure of meeting yet, have put forth unselfishly that made it a no brainer to be a part of this organization. I know all you guys have put your heart and souls into this, and I will do what I can from afar to help grow the organization.

I am proud to be a part of the UAMCC and even more thirlled to be in on the ground floor as a charter member

Thanks Carlos, Mike, David, Scott M., Scott S., Jeff, Ken, and Rob for busting your tail to get this thing off the ground!!
    Scott Davis
    Confident Roof Cleaning

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos View Post
    Tim F - Tim though we have never spoke I have seen you watching the UAMCC and monitoring it's progress. Thank for you for taking that step of faith with the UAMCC. Your a gentleman and we at the UAMCC look forward to working with you!!
    Carlos,
    I'm looking forward to meeting you and some of the other TT members in New York.

Thanks,

Tim
    Tim Fields
    Sign2day.com
    301-331-4117

Quote Originally Posted by Scott D. View Post
    When do our super secret decoder rings??
    Ha.....or a secret handshake.....
    Eric and Jenny Flinn
    TX Gulf Coast Power Washing, LLC
    Galveston County, TX
    832-289-WASH
    Hood Cleaning Houston

Thank you ladies and gentlemen. I am proud today, proud that you folks took the time to jump at the beginning of what is working its way to be a great association for pressure washing contractors by pressure washing contractors an assoc that is going to help promote our industry to the public as a true trade that it is. A trade and an industry that we should all be very proud of. Its the professionalism of people like you all that make me proud to be a pressure washing, surface cleaning contractor

Welcome CHARTER MEMBERS !!!!!!

THIS IS COOL !!

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos View Post

Eric and Jen - thank you for your support and thank you for your Faith in the UAMCC. I am looking forward to the day that I can meet the two of you. Dinner is on me!!

Carlos,

Again, thank YOU and all of the TT members for everything you guys have done in trying to get the UAMCC off the ground.

We both deeply believe that this organization is going to do great things for every one in the industry and we are so excited to be apart of it all.

We are looking forward to meeting you as well, and we just might take you up on that dinner!

Congrats to Beth & Rod, Matt J, Tim F, Scott, Henry, Michael and John! Its a done deal....we are all now forever branded! LOL.

~Jen
    Eric and Jenny Flinn
    TX Gulf Coast Power Washing, LLC
    Galveston County, TX
    832-289-WASH
    Hood Cleaning Houston

Thumbs up Re: UAMCC Contractors Charter Membership #3 through #10

Congratulations to all the new charter members 3 through 10!!!

This is an extremely exciting and dynamic time in our industry. In the 8 years that our company has been in this business, I can't recall a more promising and hopeful time.

I'm looking forward to the future, both near and far, and all the positive things that it holds for us. I'm also looking forward to doing whatever I can in unison with all the other members of the UAMCC to insure a growing and productive organization that will stand tall in representing to the world what we do as our chosen profession(s).

In closing I want to personally thank Carlos for his tireless, never-ending energy, focus and ultimate support.

Also, a huge "Thank You!" to Ken Fenner and the others on the transition team.....You guys ROCK!!!

Thanks again and congrats to all!
    Don
    Don Phelps
    All Seasons Exteriors, Inc.
    Professional Non-Pressure
    Roof Cleaning
    (407) 579-4026
    1-866-91ROOFS
    www.floridaroofcleaners.com

Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoRoofCleaners.com View Post
    Congratulations to all the new charter members 3 through 10!!!

This is an extremely exciting and dynamic time in our industry. In the 8 years that our company has been in this business, I can't recall a more promising and hopeful time.

I'm looking forward to the future, both near and far, and all the positive things that it holds for us. I'm also looking forward to doing whatever I can in unison with all the other members of the UAMCC to insure a growing and productive organization that will stand tall in representing to the world what we do as our chosen profession(s).

In closing I want to personally thank Carlos for his tireless, never-ending energy, focus and ultimate support.

Also, a huge "Thank You!" to Ken Fenner and the others on the transition team.....You guys ROCK!!!

Thanks again and congrats to all!
    Don
    Carlos has been working so hard for so long. I am glad to see everyone wants to get involved. as we launch and every day forward it will be up to UAMCC members to join in to keep this ball rolling. There is so much that can be done and the ideas of others like you Don and all the present and future members is what is going to make this org GREAT

I am very excited

I am lost of words everyone because I have made maybe 3 hours of sleep last night and then right after the Charter Membership I had a job to do...

I need a few hours of sleep. After that I DO want to address and talk about the future of the UAMCC.

This is certainly exciting times!

I am out for now.....
    [B]Carlos Gonzales[/B]
    [B]New Look Power Wash
    [URL="http://www.newlookpowerwash.com"]Pressure Wash in California[/URL][/B]
    [URL="http://www.newlookpowerwash.com/category/uncategorized"][B]California Pressure Washing Blog[/B][/URL]
    [B][URL="http://www.newlookpowerwash.com/california-pressure-wash-blog/pressure-wash-services-in-san-francisco.html"]Pressure Wash Services in San Francisco[/URL][/B]

WoW!!!!!!!

Finally taken members, it’s truly very nice to see the UaMcc work finally starting to pay off.
    Even better to see a few guys donate there time and expect nothing in return for there industry except to prosper.
    I’m glad to see people joining, I hope before the years end many at rounds will join and the organization will be stronger.
    I may take both memberships, still deciding if I should take a contractor member as well as a associate membership.
    Good luck and will see some in Alabama this week.
    The UaMcc Team members will be speaking in Pratville Alabama this week. Make sure you watch it live!!!!!!!!

• Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread Information