• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

UAMCC Contractors Charter Membership #3 through #10

Mathew Johnson

Congrats to everyone! It is an exciting time for the industry.

Here is the write-up from the Northeast Seminar website that I wrote the day after Carlos and I confirmed his speaking engagement in Albany.

Carlos Gonzales has led the way for the UAMCC to become the national organization to represent contractors. He masterfully assembled a transition team that has laid the framework for an organization that has earned the right of contractor support.

You see, Carlos had a vision a few years ago that he shared with a few contractors in the industry. He knew then, what many know now, that there is a need for a national contractor organization. He set out to develop an organization that would be established "By the contractors, for the contractors". His vision has evolved into a reality.

Sit back, relax and listen to Carlos's insight into the power of networking for the contractor through the gateway of a national organization. He will present the UAMCC organizational framework, national structure, mission statement, and benefit package to the seminar attendees. Carlos has spoken at pressure washing events across the country over the past year where contractor response has been overwhelmingly positive. Bring your questions, have them answered, The UAMCC is our national organization of the future.

I wanted to write something up this evening to exemplify the accomplishment of Carlos and the transition team. I could not say it any better than the above excerpt from the Northeast Pressure Washing Seminar Website.

Gentlemen, well done!

Matt

Five years ago I was about as "anti-org" as anyone could've been, but these are extremely exciting and exhilarating times.

Time to move away from the muddy, murky past and step into a new future for our industry.

Once again....Many "Thanks" to Carlos and the transition team members!

Jeff LeCours

I am proud to be a part of history with an Organization that truly represents the contractor in the Power Washing Field.

History will be made even more as we move forward. I was like Don sort of, not really anti org, it was more like I just didnt care about orgs. Now I see since I have been part of this, that we really can make things count. We can do positive, we can make money, we can promote our industry, we be a true org for contractors

I am no longer anti org, I am looking forward to watch this thing grow. I see new & old contractors that are thinking ahead and moving towards the right direction for the industry

GO UAMCC

Eric Flynn

History will be made even more as we move forward. I was like Don sort of, not really anti org, it was more like I just didnt care about orgs. Now I see since I have been part of this, that we really can make things count. We can do positive, we can make money, we can promote our industry, we be a true org for contractors

I am no longer anti org, I am looking forward to watch this thing grow. I see new & old contractors that are thinking ahead and moving towards the right direction for the industry

GO UAMCC

YAY! GO UAMCC!

We are so excited!!

~Jen

Ken Fenner

I was the same way until I got involved in this thing. What could an org possibly do for me?

When I step back and look at what the UAMCC has put together and the potential for millions of dollars in exclusive job leads to flow through the UAMCC membership, then add in the discount packages, affiliate programs, downloadable graphics and contracts, negotiating power with huge companies and government, the marketing machine that is almost in place that will convince the entire United States that pressure washing is for real, and all of the other member perks, I have to pinch myself to be sure its real.

Did we really set up all of that? This is a grander scale than ANYTHING I have individually achieved in my life. I am estatic to have been a part of it.

There are no guarantees for success in business, so its best to remain humble. But that doesn't mean we cannot be excited!

Mathew Johnson

Five years ago I was about as "anti-org" as anyone could've been, but these are extremely exciting and exhilarating times.

Time to move away from the muddy, murky past and step into a new future for our industry.

Once again....Many "Thanks" to Carlos and the transition team members!

Don, I was at the same place myself at the same time. There is a broad new horizon for all of us waiting within this organization.

Thanks to the TT and Congrats to all.

Scott Millen

Congratulations to the Charter Members!

You happy few will have a long future of bragging rights, you will be able to say you, was "there when...".

I thank you from the bottom of my (sometimes) jaundiced heart. In the lead to this event, I was fervently hoping it would come off well, and worrying that it wouldn't. I'm a confident man, and I know this organization is going to go, but you never REALLY know, until members start to line up to be counted.

Thanks to our new members for showing us the confidence, and for stepping over the line to something bigger than ourselves.

Thanks for stepping out in front of the industry to be heard!:clap:

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Congrats to all the Charter members which for me and my wife are very thankfull for. So counting charter members and tt members, How many members do we have at this time? These are truly some exciting times ahead!!!

Carlos Gonzales

Isnt it 18 ith you carlos:rolleyes:

You know me Jeff...I never count myself. You guys are the ones that did all the work....I just made sure everyone showed up for the twice a week conference calls!!! :yes:

Yes...I do stand corrected....we are at 18 plus we have 2 Supplier Members onboard. I anticipate more Supplier Members to join throughout the week!