Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: UAMCC Contractors Charter Membership #3 through #10

Default Re: UAMCC Contractors Charter Membership #3 through #10

This is great stuff....Congrats to all the Charter Members.

Congrats to everyone! It is an exciting time for the industry.

Here is the write-up from the Northeast Seminar website that I wrote the day after Carlos and I confirmed his speaking engagement in Albany.

Carlos Gonzales has led the way for the UAMCC to become the national organization to represent contractors. He masterfully assembled a transition team that has laid the framework for an organization that has earned the right of contractor support.

You see, Carlos had a vision a few years ago that he shared with a few contractors in the industry. He knew then, what many know now, that there is a need for a national contractor organization. He set out to develop an organization that would be established "By the contractors, for the contractors". His vision has evolved into a reality.

Sit back, relax and listen to Carlos's insight into the power of networking for the contractor through the gateway of a national organization. He will present the UAMCC organizational framework, national structure, mission statement, and benefit package to the seminar attendees. Carlos has spoken at pressure washing events across the country over the past year where contractor response has been overwhelmingly positive. Bring your questions, have them answered, The UAMCC is our national organization of the future.

I wanted to write something up this evening to exemplify the accomplishment of Carlos and the transition team. I could not say it any better than the above excerpt from the Northeast Pressure Washing Seminar Website.

Gentlemen, well done!

Matt
    M. Johnson
    Pressure Washing Services, Inc.
    Send Email
    Property Cleaning Mobile Hotline 607-435-5539

congrats to all was working today
    Andrew McBride
    A & J Powerwashing
    410-341-4998 or 410-430-5912
    www.aandjpowerwashing.com
    www.andy@aandjpowerwashing.com
    severing Md,De and the eastern shore of Va

Carlos, Thanks for the kind words. Im excited this wagon is rolling. Im looking forward to some great things in the future. Congratulation TT.
    Michael Tessaro
    Centex Pressure Washing Service
    P.O.Box 1432
    San Marcos,TX 78667-1432
    512-396-4511

Hood Cleaning Texas

I am proud to be a part of history with an Organization that truly represents the contractor in the Power Washing Field.

Thumbs up Re: UAMCC Contractors Charter Membership #3 through #10

Five years ago I was about as "anti-org" as anyone could've been, but these are extremely exciting and exhilarating times.

Time to move away from the muddy, murky past and step into a new future for our industry.

Once again....Many "Thanks" to Carlos and the transition team members!
    Don Phelps
    All Seasons Exteriors, Inc.
    Professional Non-Pressure
    Roof Cleaning
    (407) 579-4026
    1-866-91ROOFS
    www.floridaroofcleaners.com

Quote Originally Posted by John-Clean County PW View Post
    I am proud to be a part of history with an Organization that truly represents the contractor in the Power Washing Field.
    History will be made even more as we move forward. I was like Don sort of, not really anti org, it was more like I just didnt care about orgs. Now I see since I have been part of this, that we really can make things count. We can do positive, we can make money, we can promote our industry, we be a true org for contractors

I am no longer anti org, I am looking forward to watch this thing grow. I see new & old contractors that are thinking ahead and moving towards the right direction for the industry

GO UAMCC

Quote Originally Posted by JL Pressure View Post
    History will be made even more as we move forward. I was like Don sort of, not really anti org, it was more like I just didnt care about orgs. Now I see since I have been part of this, that we really can make things count. We can do positive, we can make money, we can promote our industry, we be a true org for contractors

I am no longer anti org, I am looking forward to watch this thing grow. I see new & old contractors that are thinking ahead and moving towards the right direction for the industry

GO UAMCC
    YAY! GO UAMCC!

We are so excited!!

~Jen
    Eric and Jenny Flinn
    TX Gulf Coast Power Washing, LLC
    Galveston County, TX
    832-289-WASH
    Hood Cleaning Houston

I was the same way until I got involved in this thing. What could an org possibly do for me?

When I step back and look at what the UAMCC has put together and the potential for millions of dollars in exclusive job leads to flow through the UAMCC membership, then add in the discount packages, affiliate programs, downloadable graphics and contracts, negotiating power with huge companies and government, the marketing machine that is almost in place that will convince the entire United States that pressure washing is for real, and all of the other member perks, I have to pinch myself to be sure its real.

Did we really set up all of that? This is a grander scale than ANYTHING I have individually achieved in my life. I am estatic to have been a part of it.

There are no guarantees for success in business, so its best to remain humble. But that doesn't mean we cannot be excited!
    Ken Fenner
    PressurePros, Inc
    House Washing
    Pressure Washing Companies

Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoRoofCleaners.com View Post
    Five years ago I was about as "anti-org" as anyone could've been, but these are extremely exciting and exhilarating times.

Time to move away from the muddy, murky past and step into a new future for our industry.

Once again....Many "Thanks" to Carlos and the transition team members!
    Don, I was at the same place myself at the same time. There is a broad new horizon for all of us waiting within this organization.

Thanks to the TT and Congrats to all.
    M. Johnson
    Pressure Washing Services, Inc.
    Send Email
    Property Cleaning Mobile Hotline 607-435-5539

• Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread Information