• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Went active on Facebook..

Ken Fenner

Chen, I have approximately 317 pending Mafia Wars requests pending on MySpace and Facebook. If I was gonna join one it would be one of the hot 20-something girls who got the add. "It's not personal. It's just business."
:D

But we actually know you, Chad ;-)

A

adbox

Fenner's Facebook is weak, just like his Kung Fu.

lol.

------

I imagine everyone will be on facebook soon enough. I'm digging the instant messaging stuff.

I got Digsby to link up my Google chat and my old High School AIM account. It puts Facebook+Google+AIM+MSN Messenger+MacChat all in one.

Carlos Gonzales

Who are you? I looked at your profile and I do not see anything that you do related to the pressure washing industry? It appears that you sale postcards....if this is the case your account will be suspended.

lol.

------

I imagine everyone will be on facebook soon enough. I'm digging the instant messaging stuff.

I got Digsby to link up my Google chat and my old High School AIM account. It puts Facebook+Google+AIM+MSN Messenger+MacChat all in one.