• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Pressure Washers Night Out! Orlando Florida February 27th at 6pm

Henry Bockman

Any Florida area contractors want a night out???

I'm going to be down in Orlando Florida on February 27th for a few days and I wanted to see if anyone wanted to get together for a mini Round Table or something that night. Let's get together and BS for a while, share some trade secrets and have some fun!

Friday February 27th at 6PM
DoubleTree Castle Hotel's Outside Bar Area
8629 International Drive
Orlando, Florida

If your planning on joining us, post on the thread so we have an idea of how many guys are coming from each BBS.

Henry Bockman

Hey Carlos, is there any chance you'll be coming out to Florida? It would be great if one of the UAMCC TT guys could come out and tell everyone a bit about the org.

I'm posting this Pressure washers night out thing on all the BBS's and it looks like there's about 15 guys so far that are going to make it.

Henry Bockman

It looks like the Maryland meeting is going to having a larger gathering than this Florida one. I'm suprised, I thought Floridians would love to hang out with a bunch of pressure washers!

There's many reasons for a lack of interest in Florida, Henry.

For the most part, we work year-round. We're also much more saturated, concentrated and irritated than most of the rest of the country.

As I mentioned in a pm to you, if I can make the schedule work, I'll be there. I might even try to get some others to come too.

Carlos Gonzales

I would love to Henry buy I am washing over the weekend. I will be in Orlando or close to it sometime this year...you can count on that.

Hey Carlos, is there any chance you'll be coming out to Florida? It would be great if one of the UAMCC TT guys could come out and tell everyone a bit about the org.

I'm posting this Pressure washers night out thing on all the BBS's and it looks like there's about 15 guys so far that are going to make it.

Henry Bockman

There's many reasons for a lack of interest in Florida, Henry.

For the most part, we work year-round. We're also much more saturated, concentrated and irritated than most of the rest of the country.

As I mentioned in a pm to you, if I can make the schedule work, I'll be there. I might even try to get some others to come too.

Hey Don, for a moment there I thought you were going to say because Florida is full of old people and they're in bed by that time..lol

I hope you can make it and I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone. I'm thinking about bringing some of my marketing material with me to show everyone what I do and to maybe get some ideas from guys in warmer climates! It's cold and windy as hell here and I'm looking forward to 75 degree weather again. Too bad all the Honeybell oranges are gone! I'd bring back 20 lbs of them.

Henry Bockman

Two more days until WARM WEATHER!

I'm really looking forward to this trip. I've pulled together some of my new marketing material to bring with me, and it's got the UAMCC logo on it too.

If anyone else wants to bring along your stuff your welcome to do so, we can probably trade out some new ideas.

Carlos Gonzales

Henry...cool stuff. Hope the turnout is great!!!

Two more days until WARM WEATHER!

I'm really looking forward to this trip. I've pulled together some of my new marketing material to bring with me, and it's got the UAMCC logo on it too.

If anyone else wants to bring along your stuff your welcome to do so, we can probably trade out some new ideas.

Henry Bockman

This Friday's the night!! February 27th

I figure we can all meet at the outside bar at the hotel. Anyone that's interested and can't find us can give me a call on my cell at 240-274-0300.

If you want to bring some marketing stuff with you to get some input from other contractors or ask some questions come on over and meet up with us. Bring your wifes and girlfriends too if you like.

(Just not both of them at once!) I knew someone would say it so I figured I would!

Friday February 27th at 6PM
DoubleTree Castle Hotel's Outside Bar Area
8629 International Drive
Orlando, Florida

Greg Nash (SplashnDash) and I hooked up with Henry, Tracy Handl, Pete Marentay and Chris Francis last night at the Double Tree.

It was nice to meet fellow contractors and vendors in the industry and hang out in a nice, laid back environment.

.....good times!