• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

I Like This Site!!

DJ Carroll

cool site .. . . but . . . SCRUB BRUSHES AND HIGH PRESSURE ON VINYL SIDING?!?!?!?!??!

Some body get this man a down streamer lol

Don M.

Carlos, its okay. His site does look cool. I like it. But I would be VERY curious to see how many leads he gets from that site just from natural searches. He should be all over anything that has to do with the words Indy and cleaning in them, but he is no where.

His sight has a Star Wars feel kind of . I like it, but he needs to call Bob and get some dsi like Scraps mentioned.

And step away from the Roto.

Carlos Gonzales

What, I didnt say anything hateful. I just spoke the truth.

BTW, when are you going to join my mafia game? I need one more person for now.

I know...it's more me than anything :yes:

I got to get over to BookFace or FaceBook (whatever it's called...lol) and jump in...thanks for the nudge.

Hope all is well Don!!

Barry M

It doesn't really matter what we think, it matters what Google thinks. I can tell you right now.......Google no likey!! :headshakesmile-fast

This guy is in Bryan C's area but Bry won't have to worry about this guy outranking him that's for sure!

Ken Fenner

This is the future of sites. Google can now extract information from flash. Only a few designers know how to do it right but as consumers make demands for more graphic heavy interaction and video game style interface, Google will adapt and software will be made to allow the constructing of SEO friendly flash sites.

For the time being, flash sites should only be utilized by large companies with tons of inlinks already coming in.

Carlos Gonzales

This is the future of sites. Google can now extract information from flash. Only a few designers know how to do it right but as consumers make demands for more graphic heavy interaction and video game style interface, Google will adapt and software will be made to allow the constructing of SEO friendly flash sites.

For the time being, flash sites should only be utilized by large companies with tons of inlinks already coming in.

....exactly and I was just going to say that also Ken but you beat me to it!!!....LOL..:Smiley-2156:

Ken Fenner

That was the point, Don. And the site, because its flash, does not show up in google even with the exact site name search. I gave up searching after nine pages. There is a top ten listing which shows the paypal donate button.