• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

I am qualifying for Wash Water Control: George Erskin

HireUAMCC.com

Administrator
Staff member
George, in order to qualify for certification we need documents proving you have been in business for 5 or more years. Or documents proving you have been in business for 2 or more years along with proof of 10 or more credit hours of education. Thank you!

George Erskin

Ok great, can I get started while I earn the 10 credits

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• llcfront.jpg
    llcfront.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 127
  • llcback.jpg
    llcback.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 125

HireUAMCC.com

Administrator
Staff member
Yes George You Can always start the process, I can send the test to you if you would like to take it before you have all your credit hours.

George Erskin

Hey guys, I just finished the F9 training in Fountain Hills. Tanner has my certificate for the 10 hours credit. Could you please send this to me along with the test?

Thanks

HireUAMCC.com

Administrator
Staff member
Hey George,

Congratulations! You qualify for Wash Water Control certification. The test has been sent to you, good luck! When you have completed the test please post back on this thread that you have completed the certification test.

HireUAMCC.com

Administrator
Staff member
George, you passed the WWC Certification test! congratulations! Once the proof of 10 credit hours gets posted in this thread along with a passport style photo for your badge we can make it and send it out!