• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

New Trailer

Douglas Hicks

My 1994 P32 Step van is almost worn out, only 270,000 miles. I would have thought that Chevy would be good for more miles.

I am going pull a trailer behind my Sprinter for hood cleaning. That way I can take care of my extinguihser, sprinkler, suppression system and hoods from one vehicle, no more having to make 2 trips.

The trailer will be 6 feet wide x 12 long. Interior diminsions are 5' 8" wide, 12' x 4" long, 6'1" high. Barn doors in back with a man door on the side. Payload with tandem axle 5320 # GVW torsion bar springs.My PW will be mounted on the left side, centered over the axle. The 20 gallon water tank will be in front of the PW. My hose hose reels will be stacked, directly behind the PW. If I can, the extension ladder will be mounted on the ceiling. A storage shelf, 18" or 24 " deep will be on the right side, towards the side door. I want a clear area behind the shelf for my tool box with clamps, step ladder, stove boards. The air compressor will be at the back of the trailer. A propane heater will be at the front, on the wall. 2 propane tanks will be mounted on the tongue. There is one interior light, I wll add more LED lights. The floor is 3/4 plywood, I will have Rhino Lineing on the floor and up the side wall 18 ". The side wall and ceiling will be insulated with spray foam. 3/8 plywood will be on hte wall and ceiling.

Any thoughts on this project? Any changes you would suggest.