• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Sunbrite Supply UAMCC Supplier Member #1

Carlos Gonzales

I would like to thank and also congratulate Pete M. from SunBrite Supply ~ GA as being the first Supplier Member to sign up with the UAMCC.

Pete, thank you for your support this past year and the UAMCC looks forward in not only working with you but also with all future UAMCC Supplier Members and Contractor Members alike.

Pete has shown and given unconditional support to the UAMCC over the last year and has always offered suggestions and advice that incorporates the true meaning of what the UAMCC is all about. Thank you again SunBrite for being the first to take that necessary step of faith with the UAMCC.

Exciting days are ahead with the industry!!

Jeff LeCours

Click above for response!!!

Concrats to Pete & the gang for being number one.

Pete's been a leader in the industry. Top notch education programs and staying on top of the lastest products for his customers.

Couple good questions. We are putting some finishing touches on all the details, some of the details you ask about. The specifics & website I will let my man Carlos answer those questions. Its going to a good one, you know websites take some time to get right. Ken & others are bustin their B's to make it a Great site, for members, vendors and all the future customers. Go UAMCC.....I can't wait to let it all loose. Stay tuned everyone

I have to give Carlos credit, he's put heart & soul, cash and the skin of his back to get this, this far (Skin off his fingers from all the computer time he puts into this)

:clap::clap: GO UAMCC :clap:

Carlos Gonzales

Jeff thank you for your kind words but you know this has and will continue to be a team effort. The UAMCC is here today because ALL have contributed in some way, shape or form.

I will answer as many question on yet another "Bi-Weekly" update over the weekend.

I don't want to distract from the purpose of this thread and that was to formally welcome SunBrite Supply!!!!

http://sunbrite.stores.yahoo.net/index.html

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Thanks Pete, and Sunbrite. These kind of things are what is needed to be an industry leader.

Pete was distributor of the year on 2008, since I have known Pete he has been first in many things.

Sorry Sunbrite, the post above was intended for the Distributor post. If anyone can move it. Thanks

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Ron, slot #2 has you name written all over it. We have already had your name engraved on the plaque.

021109_162900.jpg

I'm Hoping for number 4, I promise we are joining.

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Pete,Tracy and the Sunbrite Crew are the ultimate org. supporter guys and its great to see them join on with an org. that the future of our industry is asking for. Thanks Guys

Pete Marentay

UAMCC Associate Member
Thanks for all of the kind comments. UAMCC represents a lot of good things for the entire industry.

We look forward to seeing a lot of you in Georgia in April for our Georgia Round Table, too