• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Membership Meeting February 21, 2018

Jamie Schmidt

UAMCC is having a membership meeting on February 21, 2018. Learn about upcoming goals and what's going on with the UAMCC.

February 21, 2018 at 5:00 PM Local time (Time is subject to change within an hour)

Courtyard Marriott, 130 Northpark Plaza Dr., Kingwood, TX 77339
All members are welcome. There is no registration for this meeting. No RSVP needed.

Jamie Schmidt

Thanks to all who attended the United Association Of Mobile Contract Cleaners (UAMCC) meeting on February 21,2018 in Kingwood TX. It was nice getting to meet a lot of the Members and giving the Members a opportunity to meet and ask questions to the Board Of Directors. I also want to Thank Our President,Vice President,Past Presidents & my fellow Board of Directors for all the time and dedication it takes to serve the Members. It’s not easy all being contractors ourselves to volunteer the time and energy it takes to further the industry. We have a great group of volunteers and staff that make it all possible. I would also like to Thank former President Doug Rucker for all he does to help contractors and giving us the platform to hold the membership meeting at his event. 2018 is going to be a great Year and I look forward to growing and helping my fellow contractors grow. Make sure to tune in Every first Thursday of each Month at 7PM EST for the Town Hall Meetings at www.facebook.com/townhalluamcc.
Thank You for your time Jamie Schmidt Board Of Director at Large.