Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
I'm Qualifying for WASH WATER CONTROL and SAFETY Certification: Michał Klawikowski

Thread: I'm Qualifying for WASH WATER CONTROL and SAFETY Certification: Michał Klawikowski

Default I'm Qualifying for WASH WATER CONTROL and SAFETY Certification: Michał Klawikowski

greetings from Poland :)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Re: I'm Qualifying for WASH WATER CONTROL and SAFETY Certification: Michał Klawikowski

Michal,

Unfortunately these documents are to small to read, please re upload them. You can only get certified once a month so please choose which one you would like to be certified in first.
    Alex Hennessey
    Executive Director at UAMCC
    Hannah Reyer
    714-794-4058

Default Re: I'm Qualifying for WASH WATER CONTROL and SAFETY Certification: Michał Klawikowski

Hey Michal,

Just following up. We haven't received documents that we are able to read. Can you please repost the documents and tell us which certification you are wanting to complete first.
    Alex Hennessey
    Executive Director at UAMCC
    Hannah Reyer
    714-794-4058

Attached pdf: Poslki a document confirming running a business in the form of a company.odpis_aktualny_403756_1547540900745.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by Michał Klawikowski View Post
    Attached pdf: Poslki a document confirming running a business in the form of a company.odpis_aktualny_403756_1547540900745.pdf
    Hey Michal. Pozwolili Ci na certyfikacje? Daj znac. Pozdrawiam serdecznie!

• Thread Information