• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Members Please Accept my resignation of this web social media Committee.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Please Accept my resignation.

I tenured my resignation 72 hours ago from Web social media, it was not officially accepted. The Web committee has no chairman at this current time. The only person who can place a chairman is the president or alternate chairman by announcement only. The board at an official meeting can collectively place a team member with a quorum. When the chairman resigns or is removed by its committee, board of directors or members normally is easily replaced by many of the above mechanisms.

I have advised the current board to start fresh, here is the reason. With all disciplinary issues in the past months I found that the current committee isn’t working towards the goals of the group. It’s not secret lots of members and friendships have been compromised as a result. The current team members no fault of their own is bias in decision making. The reason is due to the past confrontation after pulling out of several members who want to move a different direction. Because of this decision and choices are often made based on people past behavior of thought process. If we do not change this we will not move are social media back to a positive space.

I have talked with the president and I have agreed to work only with a new team for a short period of time. I am looking for about 6 individuals who will not be baby sitters but look for positive folks to help answer questions and foster learning on our social media platforms. We as a group have to recognize the problems we have in order to resolve them.

I want to Thank William Davis, Josh Pitts and Darren White. These men took a tough job when the org needed it. I would love to see them all help in transitioning the new members to take over for different reasons. The social media platforms have to get back to fostering learning, teaching & Networking for all members. I believe the job over the last few months was difficult for us all.

If you want to join the new Team Chime in here or PM me, we will have a meeting next week.

Tony Evans

Board of Director
Thank you for the hard work and leading by example, Ron. You made excellent points here.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Dawn Evans

Contributing Member
Thank you, Ron! I know you are spread pretty thin with all the things you do for all of us. Thank you for caring!

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Brian Martin

Please Accept my resignation.

I tenured my resignation 72 hours ago from Web social media, it was not officially accepted. The Web committee has no chairman at this current time. The only person who can place a chairman is the president or alternate chairman by announcement only. The board at an official meeting can collectively place a team member with a quorum. When the chairman resigns or is removed by its committee, board of directors or members normally is easily replaced by many of the above mechanisms.

I have advised the current board to start fresh, here is the reason. With all disciplinary issues in the past months I found that the current committee isn’t working towards the goals of the group. It’s not secret lots of members and friendships have been compromised as a result. The current team members no fault of their own is bias in decision making. The reason is due to the past confrontation after pulling out of several members who want to move a different direction. Because of this decision and choices are often made based on people past behavior of thought process. If we do not change this we will not move are social media back to a positive space.

I have talked with the president and I have agreed to work only with a new team for a short period of time. I am looking for about 6 individuals who will not be baby sitters but look for positive folks to help answer questions and foster learning on our social media platforms. We as a group have to recognize the problems we have in order to resolve them.

I want to Thank William Davis, Josh Pitts and Darren White. These men took a tough job when the org needed it. I would love to see them all help in transitioning the new members to take over for different reasons. The social media platforms have to get back to fostering learning, teaching & Networking for all members. I believe the job over the last few months was difficult for us all.

If you want to join the new Team Chime in here or PM me, we will have a meeting next week.

So what’s your twist on this? You always have a motive so I’m curious to hear it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jamie Schmidt

Thank You Ron for all the hard work and dedication you put in. Your team had to go through some tough times and make tough decisions and I totally agree the social media needs to get back to Helping and networking. I'm looking forward to 2018 being a great Year for all and look forward to the awesome programs to come this Year.