• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Government Buildings

Michael Roseto

Good morning everyone happy Friday, I am heading out this morning to place some commercial bid work. My question is.. I’m looking into 3 government post offices in my area.

Can someone help explain some info.

1. Typically who do you look to speak too?
2. What kind of paperwork should I expect to fill out before hand?
3. I have mission statements I hand out to bigger commercial properties. Is there any other info needed to hand out?

Thanks a lot everyone just looking for some answers on that.. the buildings haven’t been touched ever I feel like and I just wanna see if they would be interested in some quotes!

Sent from my iPhone using UAMCC mobile app

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
Ask for the postmaster, once you get that person, ask them how you would go about submitting a quote and ask who makes the decision on the quote and for contact info.
Not sure on paperwork
I would not be concerned with handing out anything until you find how who the decision maker is and what they want with the quote.

Michael Roseto

Ask for the postmaster, once you get that person, ask them how you would go about submitting a quote and ask who makes the decision on the quote and for contact info.
Not sure on paperwork
I would not be concerned with handing out anything until you find how who the decision maker is and what they want with the quote.

Doug,

Excellent information thanks for replying! Hope things are well in Texas for you

Mike

Sent from my iPhone using UAMCC mobile app

Michael,
I can tell you from my work that government or national commercial chains here in south FL require a 5 million general liability insurance policy. The work is all bid out competitively and found in local public listings (newspapers or online)

Good luck

FYI: I'm new here...

Today I spoke to the postmaster at my local post office and he stated that for the bid process a 10 million general liability insurance policy needs to be in place on post office pressure cleaning work in my area. Not sure about if it's a state issue but post offices are regulated by the US government so I would check. Most HOA's in my area require a 2 million and some commercial buildings require a 1 million. I have a 1 million through Liberty Mutual and it's only $268/year.