• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Good morning UAMCC!

HireUAMCC.com

Administrator
Staff member
Good Morning UAMCC Members! Hollywood Tanner here with some updates on all the happenings with the organization. L&H

Industrial just had their phenominal two day event and the F9 technical training event to wrap it up. Both events went extremely well

with great feedback for both L&H and F9, two great associate members to the UAMCC. We have locked down and are announcing the

same Savannah, Georgia event for next year! I want to personally thank every member that made it out to this event and who

continually go to all the events and pursue education in the industry in order to better themselves, their company, and us all! Make

sure if you can get to future FREE events visit uamcc.org to check out dates and locations!

Last edited:

HireUAMCC.com

Administrator
Staff member
Good Morning UAMCC Membership! Hollywood Tanner here! I wanted to thank all of our wonderful associates who hosted events during UAMCC Event

Madness! these associates include Doug Ruckers Pressure Washing school, Seal N Lock Solutions, ACR Products, L & H Industrial, and F9 Restorations!

Go check out all of these wonderful associates online and on Facebook, I'm sure they would all appreciate that! If you weren't able to make it out to any

of these fantastic events then do not worry, there will be plenty more to come the rest of this year and 2019! visit Uamcc.org to check out all the

upcoming events! next up? The FREE Janitorial and Restoration Hub Nashville, TN event on April 9th 2018! There will be an awesome Crime Scene Clean

Up Training Class. Don't miss out, register today!

HireUAMCC.com

Administrator
Staff member
Good Morning UAMCC! Hollywood Tanner here, the new website is up an active! Bare with us as we continually make patches to some parts that may not be working normally.

The UAMCC Web team has done a great job on the look and feel of the new site, please contact us if you come across any problems or need help navigating the new site! Happy Surfing!

Just as a reminder: don't forget to sign up for the awesome FREE Janitorial & Restoration Hub event in Nashville, Tennessee on April 9th. It will include a really cool crime-scene clean up training class! Click HERE to register!

www.uamcc.org

HireUAMCC.com

Administrator
Staff member
What is up Membership?!? Hollywood Tanner here! Happy Friday/Holiday Weekend. I hope everyone spends a lot of well deserved time with your families.

It has been a busy couple of months for you all getting ready for the busy season, UAMCC events, Elections, and the new website.

Let's all remember what we do all the work for, My challenge for myself and the entire membership is to spend a great weekend with your families. If you all need me I'm here today! 714-794-4058

Happy Easter Everyone!

uamcc.org

HireUAMCC.com

Administrator
Staff member
Good Morning Membership! Hollywood Tanner here, I hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend with your families. Now I know it's time all of you are

going to be busy spraying & washing because the start of the season and all of the states are starting to thaw! The UAMCC has a few events coming up real soon including the

Janitorial and Restoration Hub event in Nashville, Tennessee on April 9th. This event will have a really cool opportunity as it offers you the ability to attend a

crime scene cleanup training class. Make sure you get to www.uamcc.org in order to register and lock down your spot today!

www.uamcc.org