• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

I am Qualifying for Wood Restoration Certification: Nick Gann

HireUAMCC.com

Administrator
Staff member
Nick, I see that the dates on your documents are under 2 years, however, we can always get you started on the process. please also include any credit hours of education you have earned at any industry education event.

Nick Gann

Contributing Member
I think the oldest tax document I can find is a personal prop tax for my sole proprietorship called Journey Enterprises. From a 2012 tax year. I have tons of workers comp reg card receipts/product and equipment receipts etc... What can we use?

HireUAMCC.com

Administrator
Staff member
Nick, your inception date into our forum can be used as proof of years. which is over 2, we would still need credit hours from education and training. However, if you would like to try and prove over five years. then you can try and post the documents you mentioned earlier and we can take a look at them!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-04-23 at 8.23.43 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-04-23 at 8.23.43 AM.png
    18.7 KB · Views: 24

HireUAMCC.com

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Nick,

Just a reminder to post those documents mentioned above so we can send you the test and get your certified in Wood Restoration.