Thread: Slow Gas Leak - Landa 5gpm belt drive cold water general pump

Default Slow Gas Leak - Landa 5gpm belt drive cold water general pump

Fellow Washers,

Please help a brother out. My Landa (info in the subject) is slowly leaking gas. I fill up the gas tank in the morning.... wash with it (I do not see any gas leaking out when it's running). When I tuck it in at night and come back to it in the morning all the gas has leaked out.

I can not find the issue.

I am not mechanically inclined (i change my own oil and install my own jeep parts). If it's not something simple I will probably bring it in for repairs. Currently, the only maintenance I have performed on my washers are changing the oil and spark plugs. I change the oil often.

One day I am going to build my own washer, just a small unit to see how it all works. I am so busy right now I do not have the time( making excuses I know, you know how life can be).

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you!

Default Re: Slow Gas Leak - Landa 5gpm belt drive cold water general pump

Hey Coleman!

While the forum is a great tool to find useful information and ask questions, we find that more of our members get a quicker response by posting on our facebook page. I have sent you the link via text message. Let me know if you have any questions!
    Alex Hennessey
    Executive Director at UAMCC
    Hannah Reyer
    714-794-4058

Default Re: Slow Gas Leak - Landa 5gpm belt drive cold water general pump

Quote Originally Posted by HireUAMCC.com View Post
    Hey Coleman!

While the forum is a great tool to find useful information and ask questions, we find that more of our members get a quicker response by posting on our facebook page. I have sent you the link via text message. Let me know if you have any questions!
    I got the link! Thank you so much. I am in the Facebook group now.

• Thread Information