• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

All Roundtables are worth it!!!

John Tornabene

Member Guest
If you get just a small amount of info and met one contractor then its worth it. Every big or small amount of info you can pull from these RT's are golden and its how you incorporate these idea's and dreams into your company which can make these roundtables a GOD Send!!

Jeff LeCours

I agree. I wasnt ever going to have one, I didnt really want the hassle, but then I saw others doing them and I had talked to other local guys and they always mentioned RT here at the beach. I have learned a ton off these BB's and I have always liked to share my expereinces so I figured I would give back to our PWing community and hold this RT........What am I crazy LOL

RT's are a wealth of info for the Newbie to the Pros

If anyone is thinking of having one...DO IT

Andrew McBride

John you are right ,the first RT I went to was in Easton Pa, I meet alot of people, Mike K , Carlos, Jeff, Beth and Rod , Scott M , and Ken F. and learn some thing from each . Wish I could make more of them but times have been busy ,which is good . But Rt are good for new and old time powerwashers you will learn something.

Terry Miller

Any gathering is awsome. We learn and develope our businesses. I am a little afraid of seeing so many popping up. The one problem would be saturation? With a RT monthly, no one will go to all. They will start picking the cream of the crop. This is good. However, the individual with limited funds and ideas will go by the wayside. It would be good to have a controlled environment when it comes to education? With the UAMCC, we hope to achieve this. Having meetings and a convention set at certain times of the year. This allows the businesses and members to participate on a schedule. The Vendors will not be able to keep up with the amount of RT popping up also. This will cut funds and participation down. Hope fully it will all come out in the wash! LOL Thank You.

Rob Huffman

I dont think anyone would disagree that these events are just a great asset to this industry. I can speak for myself on the fact that when I first started I networked and found lots of friends in the industry that to this day I can rely on if I would have a problem. And vice versa. For anyone thinking of attending one GO GO GO. There are many great contractors and vendors out there with a wealth of information waiting to share it.

Mathew Johnson

I like the amount of Rt's that are happening. If just 5 people get together to share knowledge to help each other build thier business, It is a successful event.

The first event I went to was Beth and Rods in Maryland. It was a bit scary, not knowing what to expect, but I quickly realized that many people shared the same passion for the industry. I think there were 20 or so people there. It was a great event.... and I haven't been to ever.

Many of my successes have come from interactions at round tables.

I hear Terry's concerns about saturation with many events popping up, I think that we have failed to scratch the surface of the potential attendance numbers. Think about the 96 percent of the contractors who do not frequent the BBS and are unaware of the events.... add them to the mix and see what level the attendance numbers soar to

Terry Miller

Mathew,
My experience with the PDCA. We have 2400 members Nationally. We have a Chapter meeting Monthly. This is our local area. We have Council areas (States 1 or more), meetings 4 times a year, plus a convention once a year. We have National meetings which concern only BOD and Officers Monthly, Quarterly and yearly meetings. Yearly we have a National Convention. This is quite a lot to bite off. That is why I no longer sit on the BOD. Your business must be well controlled to maintain this schedule. My thoughts were to get RT's to a mininum and maintain a schedule so everyone is aware and can schedule attendence as possible. The other thought was with a RT once or twice a month, the Manufacturers and Vendors must decide where their dollar will go the farthest. All in the name of business. Just my thoughts. Thank You.

Terry Miller

If you get just a small amount of info and met one contractor then its worth it. Every big or small amount of info you can pull from these RT's are golden and its how you incorporate these idea's and dreams into your company which can make these roundtables a GOD Send!!

Absolutely! I met many new contractors in MB. They shared ideas and good times. We shared some not so good times. As you say, use this info and grow your business. I am willing to share almost everything we have. I will do anything I can to make your business grow. You will do the same for me. What a great way to go!