• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Northstar Pressure washer / heater coil issue

James OGrady

Hi Guys

Hope your all well and business is good, need some help please, I recently picked up an electric Northstar 1700 psi 1.5gpm pressure washer with heater. I had a few issues with the burner that I fixed but it keeps spitting out grains of rust that are clogging the tips. I have tried running it through but its still doing it so I am thinking maybe an acid wash would help but I am not sure how to feed it into the heater, anyone done this before or can help please?

This is the link to the I washer I have https://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200321855_200321855

Thank you

James