• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

chat live tonight

Florin Nutu

I saw a few showed up, give it more time Carlos, it takes awhile for people to come.

If it was a scheduled chat that was promoted at least a few days ahead of time I think more would come. Most guys are out working and do see the post till they get home. I loved going to the chat room when it was hot and heavy but it died off for some reason.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
If it was a scheduled chat that was promoted at least a few days ahead of time I think more would come. Most guys are out working and do see the post till they get home. I loved going to the chat room when it was hot and heavy but it died off for some reason.

I can say 7 pm tonight, dont be mad if I'm not there. Thats why i cant give times.

But will try...

Thad Eckhoff

I loved going to the chat room when it was hot and heavy but it died off for some reason.

I got busy and stopped promoting the scheduled Thursday chats, and I'll bet that's the same reason that the Saturday KEC chat and Tuesday Roof Chat faded.

I'll get back on top of that, Florin.
Of course, if you're willing to pitch in....
:coool:

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
I got busy and stopped promoting the scheduled Thursday chats, and I'll bet that's the same reason that the Saturday KEC chat and Tuesday Roof Chat faded.

Florin is always willing to pitch in.

Florin Nutu

SLACKER:ban: JK.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
chat4.jpg

chat3.jpg

Pressure Wash Chat Power Washing Chatroom

Truly the most successful chat to date