• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Credit hours

Steve Keane

HI guys,
First time using the forum. I am Steve Keane with Eco Pressure Cleaning Services in Stuart Florida 772-341-2086. Ecoservice1956@gmail.com
Just returned from the Houston Convention. Thanks to all who spent a whole lot of time to pull it off. Received my OSHA certification there along with many other classes taken, which brings me to this question. Where do I enter my credit hours for these classes so I can qualify for certification?
Thanks for any help.

Larry Wright

Hello Everyone,

I have the same question as Steve Keane. I have the steps to actually get certified, but I do not know where to go to enter the codes to get credit for the hours we gained at the conference. Any help in this area is greatly appreciated.

Larry Wright
Definitive Pressure Washing Services
Definitivepressurewashing@yahoo.com
281-744-8193

Kyle Heusner

You have to be a paid member, have been in business 2 years with 10 credits or 5 years. Once your ready to take a cert test you post in the certification area a proof of business length And proof of 10 credit hours. If you need help call me 478-955-8107.

Sent from my Pixel XL using UAMCC mobile app

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
HI guys,
First time using the forum. I am Steve Keane with Eco Pressure Cleaning Services in Stuart Florida 772-341-2086. Ecoservice1956@gmail.com
Just returned from the Houston Convention. Thanks to all who spent a whole lot of time to pull it off. Received my OSHA certification there along with many other classes taken, which brings me to this question. Where do I enter my credit hours for these classes so I can qualify for certification?
Thanks for any help.

http://forum.uamcc.org/showthread.p...r-Roof-Cleaning-certification-Thomas-Prentiss

If you are a paid member you can access this one. if you are a free member the forum is directly about. You do not have to be a paid member to become certified at the UAMCC.