• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Jamie Schmidt Resignation

Kristy White

Contributing Member
I sadly regret that I had to accept Jamie Schmidt’s resignation today. With this being his 2nd resignation in a short amount of time, I decided to go ahead and accept this 2nd resignation. I want the membership to know I did not swiftly accept his resignation this time. I gave him and the entire board time for reflection on the events. I sadly say that this delay was probably a mistake as the last 48 hours, as the membership has seen, has been stressful not only on the board but has created a lot of drama within the membership. I hope that we can get back to what we’ve been doing, I hope that Jamie can stay a part of the organization if he chooses, but if not, I still wish him well.

Kristy White
UAMCC President

Sent from my iPhone using UAMCC mobile app

William Davis

attachment.php

Kristi, Please reconsider ...

If Jamie has not given a formal resignation how can one be accepted... IF you intend on removing him please (per the Bylaws) take it to the Membership for a vote per the attached ByLaw excerpt taken from the Official UAMCC website.

Attachments

• Response to BOD on JS termination.JPG
    Response to BOD on JS termination.JPG
    123.7 KB · Views: 96

William Davis

Kristi I ask that you submit a formal reply to this thread no later than Tuesday 12/11/2018 of your decision for Jamie Schmidt's reinstatement as UAMCC Treasurer.

Thank you

David Miller

But where did Jamie ever Resign the second time. I dont believe that he did Kristy. Do my question is how can one accept a resignation when the resignation was never there