• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Resignation Letter

Ryan Smith

December 9, 2018

To the members and board,

Please accept this as official documentation of my resignation as Chairman of the UAMCC Membership Committee effective immediately.

It is with regret that I make this announcement only 1 week after my appointment. I was excited to contribute in this capacity, to help with mentorship, to grow the membership, but it has turned into something that I was not prepared nor equipped for. The past 2 days have been nothing less than painful. To the rest of the membership committee, I know you are great guys and will continue to do awesome work.

Personally, I will continue to help other contractors, especially the new ones, that is my passion.

Ryan Smith