Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Formal and Only Request to have the (AD) Ron Musgraves REMOVE his slanderous video from Youtube

Default Re: Formal and Only Request to have the (AD) Ron Musgraves REMOVE his slanderous video from Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Musgraves View Post
    William lets go over the timeline.

what day did you know this video existed and if detrimental to your business how many days did it take to contact me?

You claim also you are not involved in the criminal charges we are currently filing with the attorney general on extortion and black mail.

I do not think you are aware of the stupidity these men have you involved in.

Jamie does William know the demands you have made to the director and threats to my family?

Not to mention starting a group with profiles known to steal UaMcc property will be determined by electronic forensics evidence.

You see thereís a mole or should I say Moles amongst you.

Truth always prevails !

William what are the intentions?

Both of you had the ability to just ask me to resign. I will let all youíre friends know this.

Second the video is Harmless and if you keep painting a false narrative I will take legal action against you. Neither of you have any money but i guess if you keep insisting iíve harmed you and threaten others you are leaving me no choice than to protect myself.

You have told this lie, if this isnít a lie you will answer all my questions and i will answer yours.

I will prove you are both mistaken!

Sent from my iPhone using UAMCC mobile app
    William Iím giving you till Jan 1 2019 to answer my question or will assume they are damaging to the tales you tell. This will in-fact show its all grand standing.

John T famous words Tic Toc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Default Re: Formal and Only Request to have the (AD) Ron Musgraves REMOVE his slanderous video from Youtube

Nice try I've never said destroy someones business, leave me alone I want nothing to do with you have a great life and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie Schmidt View Post
    Nice try I've never said destroy someones business, leave me alone I want nothing to do with you have a great life and move on.
    You have and I wonít ever let you forget!

Hereís whatís funny, under my leadership we never needed a non disclosure because we had good people. You signed an agreement willingly and painted a picture someone else broke confidence. You are the only one who broke it but u use as a week excuse to quit.

You as i recall made the motions to remove William and you didnít Fight for Joe.

Why do you keep telling tales!

Please sign off and leave the org you do not love. Stop telling people this or you would have stayed and got it done. Truth you left and seized the opportunity to run a private event instead of full filling the commitment you promised.

Instead of leaving on good terms you cause Drama. Well itís not making you more popular, itís ruined your reputation that was built. The people who follow drama and hatred are not the folks you want around.

BYE

Actually no I did not make a motion to remove William so nice try, yes I did fight for Joe just not hard enough. Now you just stated "You have and I wonít ever let you forget!" is that a threat? Now as far as the event goes as i stated I plan on continuing to help my fellow peers anyway I can. I was attacked by the VP and past President George Clarke so how would you think I would still be doing events with the org?

Quote Originally Posted by William Davis View Post
    BOD ...

I ask that you please have the Associate Director (Ron Musgraves) remove his video that "implies" that I had any knowledge or action in association of the U's tax status before I "Resigned" as a BOD Member at Large - NOT REMOVED he stated on his videos comments. Such claims are absurd and can be construed as Defamation of Character, Slander and Libel against me and my business, which in turn is a direct attack on my family.

The claims on his video and responses he has made in regard to our text conversation are not true - period.

Ron said that if I asked him he would remove the video, to which I did ask politely more than once in our text conversation. I have attached the screenshots for your review. I will also provide a FULL transcript of the conversation if you need it.

Ron's conduct of blatantly and PUBLICLY attacking another member clearly violates the Code of Ethics and the lack of IMMEDIATE response from the BOD violates the Bylaws, which makes the BOD culpatory and in turn makes every member of the BOD liable. I do hope that the BOD understands the seriousness of this issue and possible consequences. Please do what is right for everyone involved.

Please have Ron Musgraves (AD) remove his video ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3MWNB0tX88
    William again i Took the Words off, The video will remain. itís not a uamcc video itís my own.

Itís my opinion, you donít have any contract investigating you. you have realize more people are watching the video that is slamming your business. wait itís actually not slamming your business but iíll give a 1000 reward for anyone will to sign a deposition with the proof you stated iíve slammed your business in that video. It didnít happen, but you now realize you canít paint a false narrative if the video stands.

Iím now claiming you are actually made a weak attempt to defame me!!! opps itís back firing on you because people have contacted me saying Ron why are you slamming williams biz. I send them the video and they say heís worked up over that?

William if you make false statements or opinions and get challenged donít cry wolf. Expect i will address all my statement in front of google regardless of ur resistance group thatís only full of my friends and idiots.

Be very careful my intent was not false or in malice but you have stated in writing this was my intent. That is slanderous, keep pushing because iím very close to serving you.

If i get served by you for erroneous lawsuit i will seek a counter judgement.

You see i made a reasonable request to resolve and remain silent. less than two minutes you went public again. After claims made you publicly posted which sure makes me say thereís no damage as heís stating. if fact the false narrative is only Damaging me.

I simply wonít stand for your antics any longer.

truthfully you just Hate me! isnít that the truth, isnít that what ur telling others?

I donít hate you iím praying you get ur head on straight and agree if this is really damaging u letís resolve. That requires the omission you made a mistake. i wonít hold my breath, since you past on the opportunity given to keep silent and between us.

Happy New Year, google is all over this thread you started so it seems you caused urself the damage. From here out it will be difficult to prove since you got all sorts of your competition viewing this now. good Job

waiting on the timeline that will also prove this wasnít a big deal. you waited days while i requested you contact me direct for over three days

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie Schmidt View Post
    Actually no I did not make a motion to remove William so nice try, yes I did fight for Joe just not hard enough. Now you just stated "You have and I wonít ever let you forget!" is that a threat? Now as far as the event goes as i stated I plan on continuing to help my fellow peers anyway I can. I was attacked by the VP and past President George Clarke so how would you think I would still be doing events with the org?
    For the record I have never attacked you

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
    Tony Evans
    A New View Exterior Cleaning
    UAMCC Vice President
    319-325-9475 Call or Text
    tony@anewviewia.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLBbO8DjLQU

Fyi this i did not blog so stop saying I did!

https://bryantx.org/2018/12/21/willi...d-of-director/

Please stop telling people I did, I would highly recommend you report the link.

Second it certainly looks like the familiar work of someone from the past. hugely familiar

• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information