• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

UAMCC Logo!!!

Carlos Gonzales

New and Improved Logo....:yes:

Hats off to Jeff L. for coordinating the redesign. We wanted the border around the handshake to be bigger.

Plus we can't forget our "Wash With Us" slogan. You will see and hear more and more about the UAMCC "Wash With Us" catch phrase.

Attachments

• UAMCC LOGOwwu.jpg
    UAMCC LOGOwwu.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 85

LeoMoreira

New and Improved Logo....:yes:

Hats off to Jeff L. for coordinating the redesign. We wanted the border around the handshake to be bigger.

Plus we can't forget our "Wash With Us" slogan. You will see and hear more and more about the UAMCC "Wash With Us" catch phrase.

Neat and classic. Good Job.

Jeff LeCours

Way to go Jeff, it looks great.

Wish I could take all the credit. Dan of Extreme Graphics and Coastal Pro Wash did it. Yup he's new to the washing industry and helping us, Real nice guy!!!

He did it a a very reduced rate for the UAMCC. It cost ZERO. Thanks Dan

Stay tuned for some more STUFF from Dan for the UAMCC Hmmmmmm:clap:

Carlos Gonzales

Wish I could take all the credit. Dan of Extreme Graphics and Coastal Pro Wash did it. Yup he's new to the washing industry and helping us, Real nice guy!!!

He did it a a very reduced rate for the UAMCC. It cost ZERO. Thanks Dan

Stay tuned for some more STUFF from Dan for the UAMCC Hmmmmmm:clap:

Dan just joined our board the other day...HEY DAN ~ didn't realize it was you!!!!

Carlos, Ken or whoever can answer this.....What's the highest resolution available for this logo?

I want to incorporate it onto our spring postcards, but will need high res.

Thanks,
Don