• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Adding a Burner

John Tornabene

Member Guest
This Burner I received a few months ago I never had time to install it. This is a Diesel burner and I have to shift at least the stainless steel gas tank on my flatbed to get this burner in there. I also need to be able to take this burner off if we do a low height Parking garage since alot here are under 7.5' in height.

This Flatbed will have to ability to clean at 24gpm with hot water when this installation is completed.

Attachments

• Powerwashing building pictures 024.jpg
    Powerwashing building pictures 024.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 53
  • Powerwashing building pictures 022.JPG
    Powerwashing building pictures 022.JPG
    91.9 KB · Views: 51
  • Powerwashing building pictures 021.jpg
    Powerwashing building pictures 021.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 50
  • Powerwashing building pictures 020.jpg
    Powerwashing building pictures 020.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 50

ccpressureclean

Those garbage cans are crap. I have one just like them and the handle eventually broke off, and I had to fabricate a new one. I see many of the same kind all over my town and seems like every other one I see on the side of the road has a broken, missing, or replaced handle. We should sue the company who makes them. If the two you have still have there handles you're lucky, and it's just a matter of time.

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Thats funny you said that about the handles. One just fell off my garbage can and I think it was dumped into the garbage truck. Those Handles stink...like the garbage