• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

New Pro Sealer Store site is up

opwdecks

I have just loaded up my new www.theprosealerstore.com. Please take a look and let me know if you notice any glitches. Past and new customers will need to register again. This site should be substanially easier to navigate and use.

A few new things since last spring.

1. The Armstrong Deck Stain product was launched from our site in the middle of 2008. We expect sales for this stain to substanial this year as the feedback has beem extremely positive. For any brand new customers that have not tried the Armstrong Stain, please contact us as we will ship you a pail free of charge! We offer Free Shipping on Armstrong Stain if you order 6 pails or more at a time!

2. We will soon be adding Eaco Chem products! These are high end cleaners and strippers for concrete, brick, and masonry restoration. Very effective at removing calcium, paint, efflorescence, lime, etc. Available March 2009

3. We have added a substanial amount of concrete products for sealing, water proofing and staining.

Please let me know if you have any questions regarding our products for sale as I will be more then happy to help!

Thanks