• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Windows.....solution help

mbpowerwashing

Hi all,
I have a great house wash that I use, but I want to step it up a notch in my business and provide a rinse to clean windows after a house wash.

Im downstreaming with (xjet) (i love my porportion fittings). I want to use a solution mix so while im rinsing I can go over the windows so it will be spot free, nice and clean.

I was thinking about using a JET DRY, Windex (but need to be careful of aluminun siding with this)... one person mentioned Mr.Clean. I want to mix into a 5 gal water tank.

Obvisouly I dont want towash the whole house with this only windows.

Please provide me with your thoughts and help on this.

Thank you all for fostering a sharing community.

Mark

Scott Davis

Simple Cherry from Pressuretek is supposed to get windows sparkling clean! You just add it in your housewash, and rinse it like normal. No water spots or streaks.

Disclaime:I do not use Simple Cherry so I am going off of other people past comments.

James VanHandle

UAMCC-Member
I use Bob's Simple Cherry.

Just trying new stuff for windows while downstreaming. ... Anyone else?

Power house from sunbrite works great! Foams up nice so it clings to the house for stubborn stains. you mix 1 gallon power house, 2 gallons 12%, The rest water in a five gallon bucket and you are ready to X-Jet away! Make sure you are rinsing well
No streaks baby!!!
Smells good too.
Jim V