Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: ViVa Las Vegas...It promises to be better than Myrtle Beach Round Table

Default Re: ViVa Las Vegas...It promises to be better than Myrtle Beach Round Table

Quote Originally Posted by tegrey View Post
    Xoxoxoxoxoxo
    Thanks Terry, we will have a few ladys. I will pass the message on.

Default Re: ViVa Las Vegas...It promises to be better than Myrtle Beach Round Table

I'm Going. It is going to be a great learning experience for me. Looking for Tony 's class before and after the round table with Hands on experience. I think this could make a nice added income to my portfolio.

Xoxoxoxoxoxo
    didnt know you were like that ???????

Actually, I thought I'd add something positive to this post. Thank you.
    Our Passion is Coatings,
    Our Obsession is Service!

Terry Miller COO
    Tegrey Family of Coatings inc.
    330-418-8955

Hey Terry...come on brother. Please be respectful on this. This is a good thread with good info. Tony and I spoke before and he is doing a good thing with the Vegas RT.

I know you and Ron have not seen eye to eye. Please next time, PM him...thanks bro!!
    [B]Carlos Gonzales[/B]
    [B]New Look Power Wash
    [URL="http://www.newlookpowerwash.com"]Pressure Wash in California[/URL][/B]
    [URL="http://www.newlookpowerwash.com/category/uncategorized"][B]California Pressure Washing Blog[/B][/URL]
    [B][URL="http://www.newlookpowerwash.com/california-pressure-wash-blog/pressure-wash-services-in-san-francisco.html"]Pressure Wash Services in San Francisco[/URL][/B]

Actually, I thought I'd add something positive to this post. Thank you.
    Nevermind nothing good will come out of an arguement with you.

Go Vegas... we need to get a count.... if we go over the 50 we will need to expand the room...

I heard some greasers will be there, bring your Extra Strength Tylenol if you party with those fools!!!

Carlos,
    Sorry, No disrespect ment. I agree Vegas would be a good RT, however at the point of saying my RT is better then yours? I thought we worked together. You know how I feel about the ME part. Each Rt has something to offer. Each is as good as it is by how it is promoted. I certainly would not say my company is better then anyones, just to fatten my wallet. I totally respect everyone on this and all sites if they show it for everyone else. That is what makes us all benefit.
    Russ, I have never met you but respect you as a business man. I wouldn't know what to argue about? Again, I totally respect anyone that would build a business and shows it for others. We are all in the same boat and should especially respect the UAMCC. Putting anything negative should be eliminated immediatly. This is a group by contractors for contractors. If you feel the need to, feel free to PM me anytime. I appreciate feed back. Thank you.
    Our Passion is Coatings,
    Our Obsession is Service!

Terry Miller COO
    Tegrey Family of Coatings inc.
    330-418-8955

Carlos, we need the smilie here of the guy beating a dead horse...
    Scott Davis
    Confident Roof Cleaning

• Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information