• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

ViVa Las Vegas...It promises to be better than Myrtle Beach Round Table

Terry Miller

I'm smiling Scott! LOL I wish you all the best. It's cold here, but Sunny! Thank you for adding a Smile.

Attachments

• 484fb4b017425ds065.jpg
    484fb4b017425ds065.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 36

Scott Davis

I'm smiling Scott! LOL I wish you all the best. It's cold here, but Sunny! Thank you for adding a Smile.

Over at RCF there is actually an emoticon of a guy beating a dead horse, and this issue was resolved last week.

Its cold here too, but its night. I havent seen sunshine in like a month!! :headshakesmile-fast

Jeff LeCours

:beatdeadhorse5::beatdeadhorse5::beatdeadhorse5: Here we go.

Terry I took offense first off too. Jim explained himself and I was cool with it.

Some of the negative thats goes on is just personalities over th internet and something we all just will have to deal with, we all have our own special little ways about us and I am cool with that too. Heck I love all you guys, Love my Xjet, Love my PM's Love PWing

The UAMCC in the end is about brotherhood of like minded people and promoting our great industry. I am excited about the future of our industry, real excited. I just hope we get through this damn economy crap

Terry Miller

Jeff! Do you always beat your meat before you eat it! I can't remember eating horse, but in Mexico they said we had Mexican chicken! I think it was Iguana? LOL It tasted like chicken! LOL
Jeff, Please quit loving your Xjet, etc. and share some LOVE with your Family. LOL
Scott What's the temp?

Jeff LeCours

Jeff! Do you always beat your meat before you eat it! I can't remember eating horse, but in Mexico they said we had Mexican chicken! I think it was Iguana? LOL It tasted like chicken! LOL
Jeff, Please quit loving your Xjet, etc. and share some LOVE with your Family. LOL
Scott What's the temp?

LOL LOL Do you really want to have a conversation about my meat.......:got-hooligan::headshakesmile-fast

David Vicars

This will be a weekend for knowledge. Between Tony's event and Matt's event, there will be a whole lot of learning going on.
I will be in Orlando that weekend with the family on vacation.
I hope everyone enjoys these events.

Scott Davis

Scott What's the temp?

Its in the 40's, which for me is unbearable. :yes:It gets up to about 80 during the day, but like I said, I havent seen sunlight in about a month. Soon it will be 100 in the day, and 80 at night, then soon after that we will be around 130 in the day and 110 at night. :cool: The really inbearable thing is we have not had much rain this winter so everything is dry. You take dry sand and dust, bake it at 130* throw in some 25-30 mph winds, and you've got one miserable dusty summer. :pukey:

Jeff LeCours

Jeff, NAW!
If possible, answer my PM to you. Thank you.
Dave,
Where are your priorities!
Scott, That sucks! Keep the Faith.

Hey Terry you wrote it in vistor messages not private message. Sorry I usually dont even look at the vistor section. Call me any time between 12 and 5 during the week. Look forward to hearing from you

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
This will be a weekend for knowledge. Between Tony's event and Matt's event, there will be a whole lot of learning going on.
I will be in Orlando that weekend with the family on vacation.
I hope everyone enjoys these events.

FYI

Just a Small corrections guys, Tony , Matt N. & Matt J events will be great.

Matt Norman is co-hosting Vegas with Tony and is Helping Tony handle some details since he has had events in the past.

Just wanted all to Know, Matt is also speaking on Websites optimizing