• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

ViVa Las Vegas...It promises to be better than Myrtle Beach Round Table

It was a great round table. Thanks to all for making a great time !!!!

Guys from the south, you made me smile.... and that's a good thing. Hope I did the same for you.

Guys from the North..... You made me laugh, and laughter is the sign of happiness.

Tony, Chris and family.... We are closer now than ever.... But no, I am still NOT Gay.

And Texas group... well....You all are just plain BIG !!!! In more ways than just tall.... you're also wide.:Smiley-2000:

I made some friends, and I would do it again !!!

Thanks to all. :clap:

Tony Shelton

Environmental Consultant / Past Director
Vegas roundtable was a Blast

Thanks again Jim, Matt and Ron. Jim was away from his family for six days helping with this. The welcome home he recieved from his family said a lot about who Jim is in private. Matt flew to San Fran, drove twelve hrs down with Jim, Brenda flew down later, but they all stayed at least four days getting things going and tying up loose ends.

And Ron, I think he's still here... :biggrin: A couple of weeks earlier he came up here to get things ready and stayed almost a week and spent his days at the concrete convention. After the RT here he stayed another week for the Ikeca convention.

As a side note we were supposed to have AV equipment in the room, but at the last minute they wanted to charge us an additional $750 to rent it. (the bulb went out in my projector and I have to order the stupid thing from Japan) Ron and I drove to Walmart and he paid $750 out of his own pocket for a Plasma TV. We got it to the Flamingo less than 30 minutes before the RT started. At the end Ron gave it away in a drawing to a guy who works with Anthony (HotShot) Blanton.

I hope the guys learned a lot. I know I made a lot of new friends. I met a lot of greasers who turned out to be GREAT guys! I've got a lot of respect for those guys and the work they do.

14 guys went through the coil cleaning/filter class and three of them landed accounts within the first 2 weeks.

Six days of exhaustion, six of the best days of my life.

Thanks to everyone involved.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Thanks again Jim, Matt and Ron. Jim was away from his family for six days helping with this. The welcome home he recieved from his family said a lot about who Jim is in private. Matt flew to San Fran, drove twelve hrs down with Jim, Brenda flew down later, but they all stayed at least four days getting things going and tying up loose ends.

And Ron, I think he's still here... :biggrin: A couple of weeks earlier he came up here to get things ready and stayed almost a week and spent his days at the concrete convention. After the RT here he stayed another week for the Ikeca convention.

As a side note we were supposed to have AV equipment in the room, but at the last minute they wanted to charge us an additional $750 to rent it. (the bulb went out in my projector and I have to order the stupid thing from Japan) Ron and I drove to Walmart and he paid $750 out of his own pocket for a Plasma TV. We got it to the Flamingo less than 30 minutes before the RT started. At the end Ron gave it away in a drawing to a guy who works with Anthony (HotShot) Blanton.

I hope the guys learned a lot. I know I made a lot of new friends. I met a lot of greasers who turned out to be GREAT guys! I've got a lot of respect for those guys and the work they do.

14 guys went through the coil cleaning/filter class and three of them landed accounts within the first 2 weeks.

Six days of exhaustion, six of the best days of my life.

Thanks to everyone involved.

Its all for the Children....Great Show!!!! you went over the TOP!!!

Ditto on all the above and thanks to Sponsors and attendees....

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
March 2013 Jims Having his own
I am so excited about this Round Table. Tony has a great schedule going.

Here is just a few of the things that you will experience from the 4 day class outside from the Round Table...

A) Why filter service and coil cleaning is needed

B) How to convince the customer of the need

C) Presenting yourself to HVAC Companies

D) Working with Property managers

The above, is just a few things with the class that you will get.

You will also get tools needed to make more money, from another avenue.

Though my business is at an all time high, I am looking at this Round Table as another avenue to make even MORE money through Coil Cleaning.

Look it, I have been in the business for 20 years. There is not too many of us who can say that they supported their wife and kids for 20 years through pressure washing living in California.

I have a niche in the business, however, I see this as another niche that I can get into at the ground level. Get established, and make as much or more than my 6 figure plus salary.

This round table is hosting some of the most successfully washers in the industry Nationwide.

With hands on experience, you will be able to try supper heated pressure washer, unique to the industry.

Information on Coil Cleaning

Marketing techniques from the big guys.

New techniques that are working NOW, in this changing economy.

And the finale thing....

It's LAS VEGAS!!!! and it maybe a write of as well !!! :clap:

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
I am so excited about this Round Table. Tony has a great schedule going.

Here is just a few of the things that you will experience from the 4 day class outside from the Round Table...

A) Why filter service and coil cleaning is needed

B) How to convince the customer of the need

C) Presenting yourself to HVAC Companies

D) Working with Property managers

The above, is just a few things with the class that you will get.

You will also get tools needed to make more money, from another avenue.

Though my business is at an all time high, I am looking at this Round Table as another avenue to make even MORE money through Coil Cleaning.

Look it, I have been in the business for 20 years. There is not too many of us who can say that they supported their wife and kids for 20 years through pressure washing living in California.

I have a niche in the business, however, I see this as another niche that I can get into at the ground level. Get established, and make as much or more than my 6 figure plus salary.

This round table is hosting some of the most successfully washers in the industry Nationwide.

With hands on experience, you will be able to try supper heated pressure washer, unique to the industry.

Information on Coil Cleaning

Marketing techniques from the big guys.

New techniques that are working NOW, in this changing economy.

And the finale thing....

It's LAS VEGAS!!!! and it maybe a write of as well !!! :clap:

It will BE !!!