• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Cold water pressure washer

Ken Fenner

Nick, if you are a guy that buys for longevity, that machine is a killer. I'd love to see you step up to something in the 5.6 gpm range.

Ken Fenner

Yeah those old arms might fold under the pressure.. lol.. You get used to it. I can still hold a six foot wand pumping ten gpm with one hand. That's not a feat for you painters to try. :got-hooligan:

A 5.6 is definitely a good value upgrade if you are doing any type of consistent washing. The speed you pick up makes you more efficient. Its all in the rinse.

Nick, when you get the chance, fill in your signature line by clicking here:
http://www.uamcc.org/forum/usercp.php

James VanHandle

UAMCC-Member
Yeah those old arms might fold under the pressure.. lol.. You get used to it. I can still hold a six foot wand pumping ten gpm with one hand. That's not a feat for you painters to try. :got-hooligan:

A 5.6 is definitely a good value upgrade if you are doing any type of consistent washing. The speed you pick up makes you more efficient. Its all in the rinse.

Nick, when you get the chance, fill in your signature line by clicking here:
http://www.uamcc.org/forum/usercp.php

Check out Amazing Machinery 800-504-7435 tell justin i sent ya.They are the cheapest in price and great service,parts they have it all.
www.amazingmachinery.com

thinkpaint

Looks like I will have to start pumping iron.............

5.6 gpm machine does look like it can handle some serious washing.....

James VanHandle

UAMCC-Member
Looks like I will have to start pumping iron.............

5.6 gpm machine does look like it can handle some serious washing.....

We use an 8 gal per minute 24 horse hot for taller buildings were you need the high rinse. You gotta see how this baby rinses residential homes----Fast!!

John Doherty

Nick, I'd check with Bob at http://www.pressuretek.com I know lots of guys who use the Pressure Pro equipment he sells and like them. His service is unbeatable.

James you're right around the corner from me, saw your truck at the sign shop on 537 a few weeks ago. How long have you been running Amazing Machinery equipment?

James VanHandle

UAMCC-Member
Nick, I'd check with Bob at http://www.pressuretek.com I know lots of guys who use the Pressure Pro equipment he sells and like them. His service is unbeatable.

James you're right around the corner from me, saw your truck at the sign shop on 537 a few weeks ago. How long have you been running Amazing Machinery equipment?

Hey Jon,
I dont run amazing machinery, i have bought a few pieces of equipment from them and they have all the good stuff from parts(when you need them next day) to new equipment.
Al(from the sign shop) does all our trucks and trailers. Great guy and very reasonable. Did you see one of our trailers or trucks?
Were are you located?
Jim V

James VanHandle

UAMCC-Member
Hey Jon,
I dont run amazing machinery, i have bought a few pieces of equipment from them and they have all the good stuff from parts(when you need them next day) to new equipment.
Al(from the sign shop) does all our trucks and trailers. Great guy and very reasonable. Did you see one of our trailers or trucks?
Were are you located?
Jim V

Jon,
Are you going to albany for the round table?

Jim V

John Doherty

Jim, Sorry, I meant using that equipment when I said running.

I don't think I'm going to make it to Albany. I saw a box truck at the sign place.

I run my biz out of Manalapan, but have everything in winter storage in Millstone.

Ken Fenner

Lets's throw something together impromptu during mid season for the tri-state guys. Just a grass roots lunch or something informal.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member