• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

2009 Group Photos!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
This was a Sunday After demo Photos....
CIMG1126.jpg

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Ron, before you go on a posting frenzy.. let's put them in the original thread so they all end up in the same place.

http://www.uamcc.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1187

This is Group photo thread only, I will be making multi threads. I wont be putting all in the same thread.

This thread will be all group photos.

I will also make a couple thread and a prize thread. These will be the threads throughout 2009 I will use here.

Is that oK? Frankly getting tired of talking about this. This is either industry promo or its not???

This is the stuff that turns threads negative...instead we should be talking about the photo and who people are. maybe we should be talking about 5 people have never seen a BBS in that photo.

Russ Spence

Ron great news I just removed all my attachments from here, so I made room for some more pics so we wont hurt their bandwidth! Post some more :clap:

Carlos Gonzales

Then go to PTState

I have spoken to Ron privately via PM and he has brought up some points that I need to broach to the TT. I asked Ron to hold off posting until we can get some answers to him.

We all have alot of compassion around the UAMCC and the industry. Lets just let this thread remain in a holding pattern for now.

Thanks everyone I appreciate it!!!

Carlos Gonzales

Hey....guys...

Whats up with all this. This has nothing to do with Ron ...this has to do with the rules of the forum.

Ron is not the bad guy here folks...he wants some clarification on something and it will be addressed tomorrow.

Russ....hope things are well. I just called you and left a VM.

Scott Davis

great idea Scott, you just put the icing on the cake, I spent the entire weekend with an open mind and listened to Jeff and was actually openly supporting you to several contractors and then I see this ? Good job guys!

Thanks Russ! :rolleyes: The way I see it, the promotion forum is for promoting, but I know I dont want to see 6 threads that all have to do with the Alabama RT or any RT. 1 with all the info will suffice. Maybe I'm wrong, but thats how I see it. If you can convince me that multiple threads are needed for the same event, I will digress.

p.s. If a simple members comment can make you turn against an organization, you already had preconcieved notions and were not open minded to begin with. But again, thats just my .02

Mathew Johnson

Thanks Russ! :rolleyes: The way I see it, the promotion forum is for promoting, but I know I dont want to see 6 threads that all have to do with the Alabama RT or any RT. 1 with all the info will suffice. Maybe I'm wrong, but thats how I see it. If you can convince me that multiple threads are needed for the same event, I will digress.

p.s. If a simple members comment can make you turn against an organization, you already had preconcieved notions and were not open minded to begin with. But again, thats just my .02

It may make it easier for attendees to locate event information if it was located in one thread

Status
Not open for further replies.