• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

NCE Panel,

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
NCE Panel,

www.nationalcleaningexpo.com will adopt a 45 minute panel at the conclusion of regular roundtable formats.

This weekend in Alabama at www.prokleenpressurewash.com event we assembled a speaker’s panel at the end of the regular roundtable session.

It was fantastic; attendees got to ask tough and final awaiting questions. Everyone agreed that its one of the highlights of the event.

The power pact panel was Thad Ekhoff, Jeff Lecours(akaCondo KING) , Mike Cooke , Robert Hinderliter(www.dcs1.com), Pete Marentey ( www.sunbritesupply.com) & Russ Spence.

We will adopt this format when ever it permits.

Thanks again to the first and original Panel, the attendees are grateful and it was a success.

CIMG1068.jpg

Thad Eckhoff

I really was paying attention.
It just looks like I wasn't because you took that pic in the split second that I looked down.

I don't know who logged into the live feed as "Rons Colon" during the panel.
Not professional.
:(

Scott Davis

Great Idea Ron! I can see that being very valuble. The informal meeting after the meeting at the bar or in the lobby provides great info too. Probably better than the meetings themselves.

Thad Eckhoff

Great Idea Ron! I can see that being very valuble. The informal meeting after the meeting at the bar or in the lobby provides great info too. Probably better than the meetings themselves.

I agree.
I can tell you from personal experience that it takes a lot to get up in front of fellow contractors and speak. Some are a little more polished than others but should be appreciated for willingness to pitch in.
That being said, I agree that the best times and most valuable times for me have been the free flow of information and, dare I say, fellowship before and after the actual meetings.
I know that Ron is trying to help people with the live feed but I think some guys are missing the point and missing out on the true meaning of these meetings.

Ken Fenner

I like that "panel" type of discussion also. Varied opinions, free flow of information instead of someone spewing off a speech.

Ron, where did you guys have this? Is that Russ's shop?

Russ Spence

I like that "panel" type of discussion also. Varied opinions, free flow of information instead of someone spewing off a speech.

Ron, where did you guys have this? Is that Russ's shop?
No it was at a location in old town Prattville, it provided plenty of room for everyone and we had a cookout at the pavillion in the park accross the street. I liked it !

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
NCE Panel Coming again for 2013
NCE Panel,

www.nationalcleaningexpo.com will adopt a 45 minute panel at the conclusion of regular roundtable formats.

This weekend in Alabama at www.prokleenpressurewash.com event we assembled a speaker’s panel at the end of the regular roundtable session.

It was fantastic; attendees got to ask tough and final awaiting questions. Everyone agreed that its one of the highlights of the event.

The power pact panel was Thad Ekhoff, Jeff Lecours(akaCondo KING) , Mike Cooke , Robert Hinderliter(www.dcs1.com), Pete Marentey ( www.sunbritesupply.com) & Russ Spence.

We will adopt this format when ever it permits.

Thanks again to the first and original Panel, the attendees are grateful and it was a success.

CIMG1068.jpg