• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Condo highrise

Jeff LeCours

Thanks guys. If not for my background, past job as a union steel painter I wouldnt even know where to start on a job like this. I had work heights for about 15years doing bridges, tanks etc etc . I am proud of my crew. They never did this stuff before and 4 out of 5 of them volunteered to go in the swing, heck one of them was practically drooling to do it. The crew is doing great

Today one of the motors went out PITA, they had to use the emergeny decent to bring the rig down. Lost a half a day, we'll get in done tomorrow

DJ Carroll

Thanks guys. If not for my background, past job as a union steel painter I wouldnt even know where to start on a job like this. I had work heights for about 15years doing bridges, tanks etc etc . I am proud of my crew. They never did this stuff before and 4 out of 5 of them volunteered to go in the swing, heck one of them was practically drooling to do it. The crew is doing great

Today one of the motors went out PITA, they had to use the emergeny decent to bring the rig down. Lost a half a day, we'll get in done tomorrow
Haha 3 words i never want to hear in the same area is "high rise and emergancy lol

Mike Cooke

Did the back up thing work, to let you down

yep it worked but had my guys freaking out!!!! We had alot of problems with the lift this week told sunbelt have it fixed by monday are bring me a differant one out there they have all day tomorrow they want let me work out there on friday very high maitance job!!

Mel Everett

I have done some crazy roofs and put MYSELF in crazy situations but being on a scaffold with ropes holding everything is just way out there. I would use a 120 ft lift because it is stable.

Jeff LeCours

I realy like work with height
I always liked heights, a little less as I get older but since I was a kid I liked climbing the highest trees and climbing out windows and climbing off roofs sneaking out LOL

When I was a steel painter. I loved the monkeying around. I was as good as any around at the time. Used to walk & climb I beams like a pro, work at some crazy heights. We would swing on ropes like tarzan at times to get from point A to B. Did some repelling on jobs. I'm even showing my 5 year old how to climb tree's. I actually got a little high feeling on this job when I showed the guys how to go out on the beams to get the cables and you hang over the ground 140+ feet, it felt like the old days

But I still rather stick with doing 1, 2 & 3 story condo buildings

Jeff LeCours

Here's a few more pics. Got some pictures coming of us doing the front. We had to go to using a single man basket for the front. Its moving right along and we will have 97% done today. If it wasnt for the cold weather e would have already been done. Real pleased thou at how the job has gone

Attachments

• highriseaxa.jpg
    highriseaxa.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 45
  • highriseaxc.jpg
    highriseaxc.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 47
  • highriseaxx.jpg
    highriseaxx.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 46

Jeff LeCours

YAY we are done. These are some pictures from last week. We finished some odds and ends and got all the rigging off the roof today

Start a townhome complex tomorrow :clap:

Attachments

• highrise99.jpg
    highrise99.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 37
  • highrise90.jpg
    highrise90.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 39
  • highrise89.jpg
    highrise89.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 46
  • highrise79.jpg
    highrise79.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 35
  • highrise9.jpg
    highrise9.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 45

Jeff LeCours

More pics. Here's some more of my foreman Derek working hard LOL Apicture of the oneman basket

Good job by my crew!!!!:clap:

Attachments

• highrise98.jpg
    highrise98.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 43
  • highrise978.jpg
    highrise978.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 44
  • highrise912.jpg
    highrise912.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 46
  • highrise988.jpg
    highrise988.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 45
  • highrise990.jpg
    highrise990.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 50

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
How about some Photo's King?
Started a condo highrise Monday.

This morning I was hanging about 140 feet off a rigging beam moving some cables for swing staging....man I am getting old. We are doing a 14 story high rise. Havent done a high rise in at least a couple years that we had to rig. I have all my guys doing all the rigging, but there was a few hairy things I had to do to show them, since they never did this stuff. Ya so my pot belly, big butt body was hanging in mid air about 140 ft and I was muscling a lot of stuff, argggggg Plus its been 28 - 45 degrees brrrrrrrrrrr

Pretty proud of the guys they are catching right on and really humping and busting a**. The 2 guys in the swing had never done it and they are handling it like pro's

They keep doing a good job, they all get bonuses on this job. I dont get many of these, I bid them real high, but it looks like I will be getting a couple more from this PM

Funky stuff

I'll have some cool pictures in a couple days