Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Condo highrise - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Condo highrise

Default Re: Condo highrise

Quote Originally Posted by A AND J POWERWASHING View Post
    I realy like work with height
    I always liked heights, a little less as I get older but since I was a kid I liked climbing the highest trees and climbing out windows and climbing off roofs sneaking out LOL

When I was a steel painter. I loved the monkeying around. I was as good as any around at the time. Used to walk & climb I beams like a pro, work at some crazy heights. We would swing on ropes like tarzan at times to get from point A to B. Did some repelling on jobs. I'm even showing my 5 year old how to climb tree's. I actually got a little high feeling on this job when I showed the guys how to go out on the beams to get the cables and you hang over the ground 140+ feet, it felt like the old days

But I still rather stick with doing 1, 2 & 3 story condo buildings

Here's a few more pics. Got some pictures coming of us doing the front. We had to go to using a single man basket for the front. Its moving right along and we will have 97% done today. If it wasnt for the cold weather e would have already been done. Real pleased thou at how the job has gone
    Attached Images Attached Images

Good to hear that everything has been going good on this project for you and your team , long live the king
    Andrew McBride
    A & J Powerwashing
    410-341-4998 or 410-430-5912
    www.aandjpowerwashing.com
    www.andy@aandjpowerwashing.com
    severing Md,De and the eastern shore of Va

Quote Originally Posted by A AND J POWERWASHING View Post
    Good to hear that everything has been going good on this project for you and your team , long live the king
    Thanks man, ya my crew has done well

YAY we are done. These are some pictures from last week. We finished some odds and ends and got all the rigging off the roof today

Start a townhome complex tomorrow

More pics. Here's some more of my foreman Derek working hard LOL Apicture of the oneman basket

Good job by my crew!!!!

How about some Photo's King?
    Quote Originally Posted by JL Pressure View Post
    Started a condo highrise Monday.

This morning I was hanging about 140 feet off a rigging beam moving some cables for swing staging....man I am getting old. We are doing a 14 story high rise. Havent done a high rise in at least a couple years that we had to rig. I have all my guys doing all the rigging, but there was a few hairy things I had to do to show them, since they never did this stuff. Ya so my pot belly, big butt body was hanging in mid air about 140 ft and I was muscling a lot of stuff, argggggg Plus its been 28 - 45 degrees brrrrrrrrrrr

Pretty proud of the guys they are catching right on and really humping and busting a**. The 2 guys in the swing had never done it and they are handling it like pro's

They keep doing a good job, they all get bonuses on this job. I dont get many of these, I bid them real high, but it looks like I will be getting a couple more from this PM

Funky stuff

I'll have some cool pictures in a couple days

Hi Jeff, How are you???

Doug Rucker-Owner/Operator
    Certified NCE Instructor
    We own and operate a School for Pressure Washing, Roof Cleaning, and Soft Washing http://www.pressurecleaningschool.com
    Check out our ONLINE PRESSURE WASHING SCHOOL with over 160 videos https://www.pressurecleaningschool.c...ashing-school/
    Free FREE Events www.uamccevents.com

The KINGS Lives

• Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread Information