• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

UAMCC Supplier Member Armstrong-Clark Company

Carlos Gonzales

The UAMCC would like to formally welcome Jake Clark of Armstrong-Clark Company http://www.armclark.com/index.htmlas our latest addition as a UAMCC Supplier Member.

Backed by five generations of oil based coatings experience, coupled with modern technology, Armstrong-Clark is certainly a welcomed addition to the UAMCC. Jake, I throughly enjoyed our conversation today and we at the UAMCC is looking forward to working with Armstrong-Clark in the upcoming years

I appreciate the effort of Mathew Johnson in pointing Armstrong-Clark in our direction. Thanks Mathew.

Please welcome Jake of Armstrong-Clark to the UAMCC.

Ken Fenner

Jake and Armstrong Clark is a fantastic addition to the UAMCC. I met Jake last year and am looking forward to seeing him in NY.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
I met Jake , he's a nice guy!! It was a pleasure

The UAMCC would like to formally welcome Jake Clark of Armstrong-Clark Company http://www.armclark.com/index.htmlas our latest addition as a UAMCC Supplier Member.

Backed by five generations of oil base
d coatings experience, coupled with modern technology, Armstrong-Clark is certainly a welcomed addition to the UAMCC. Jake, I throughly enjoyed our conversation today and we at the UAMCC is looking forward to working with Armstrong-Clark in the upcoming years

I appreciate the effort of Mathew Johnson in pointing Armstrong-Clark in our direction. Thanks Mathew.

Please welcome Jake of Armstrong-Clark to the UAMCC.