• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

UAMCC In Upcoming Issue of American Painter Magazine!

Carlos Gonzales

Hey UAMCC....

March is right around the corner and I just wanted to let you know that the UAMCC will be in the March edition of American Painter Magazine.

It is my understanding that Bob fron PressureTek and Scott Paul at the Sealer Store was also interviewed for the article that speaks specifically about how the pressure washing industry is utlizied in the painting business.

It will be out in the March issue around mid month. We will post the article here on this thread when it is published. I also would like to give KUDOS to Scott Burt of Topcoat Finishes, Inc. for writing this article to include the UAMCC. Scott thank you very much from all of us at the UAMCC. Appreciate it man!!:clap:

topcoat

Contributing Member
My pleasure, guys.

Just to clarify, I mention Bob and Scott, their companies and products in the article. Both were very helpful to me last summer. We purchased a new machine from Bob, and his tech support has been fabulous. As recently as December, he spent more time than a busy man would be expected to on the phone with me coaching me through some accessory upgrades. Scott turned me onto Powersolve DSI last year, which was potentially life changing for my business. I didnt interview either of them specificially for the article but more shared information about how their products and service have benefitted my business, and could help others as well.

The "helping others" topic segued nicely into an opportunity to make paint companies aware of the UAMCC and what its about. My belief is that whether your business core is in washing or finishing, there is enough crossover between the trades to make the networking and sharing opportunities priceless.

Carlos Gonzales

My pleasure, guys.

Just to clarify, I mention Bob and Scott, their companies and products in the article. Both were very helpful to me last summer. We purchased a new machine from Bob, and his tech support has been fabulous. As recently as December, he spent more time than a busy man would be expected to on the phone with me coaching me through some accessory upgrades. Scott turned me onto Powersolve DSI last year, which was potentially life changing for my business. I didnt interview either of them specificially for the article but more shared information about how their products and service have benefitted my business, and could help others as well.

The "helping others" topic segued nicely into an opportunity to make paint companies aware of the UAMCC and what its about. My belief is that whether your business core is in washing or finishing, there is enough crossover between the trades to make the networking and sharing opportunities priceless.

You the man Scott...Thank you again!

topcoat

Contributing Member
Scott, I read your article in the Jan/Feb issue. Well done!

Thanks Ken. I signed on with them in Nov to do the column for '09. Its been good in terms of keeping me on my toes about product, process, and the general state of the industry.

I really liked Monroe Porters piece in the Jan/Feb issue. I hope alot of guys read that and take a good hard look in the mirror to figure out where they are going.

Doug Dahlke

Donating Member
Just received my latest issue of APC. I forgot the article was going to be in there and when I saw the title I thought Oh no this is going to be terrible. Then I started reading and saw Ken Fenner mentioned along with th UaMCC and others and remembered this thread. Great article and a refreshing change to see something written about power washing that is well done with GOOD info. Great job guys.

Jeff LeCours

Just received my latest issue of APC. I forgot the article was going to be in there and when I saw the title I thought Oh no this is going to be terrible. Then I started reading and saw Ken Fenner mentioned along with th UaMCC and others and remembered this thread. Great article and a refreshing change to see something written about power washing that is well done with GOOD info. Great job guys.

Cool anyway any one can post the article here. I would like to see it

topcoat

Contributing Member
Yes, it was cool back in March to get the UAMCC name out in publication form. 'Los was very helpful and gracious as always, and it was nice to be able to speak about the great products and service experiences with Bob and Scott.